JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always great to see other jurisdictions support the rights of the people. As a reminder, there are counties within our own state that should be celebrated for their enshrinement of our rights. These include Baker, Columbia, Douglas, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Linn, Umatilla, and Union counties. Here is the Josephine County Charter which makes it very clear that the second amendment is well supported.

http://www.co.josephine.or.us/Files/JoCoCHARTER.pdf

Not all hope is lost in the Beaver state and it's always good to be reminded of that.

Edit: please let me know if I missed any counties. It's difficult finding an exact list.

Last Edited:
Texas used to not worry about needing sanctuary anything in that state. Then that idiot governor invited all of the progressive liberals from California and NY to come and turn the state blue. Austin fell first and not one person in Texas had a clue. Maybe when transvestite story time becomes mandatory in every Texas elementary school will they wake up. Well, probably too late then. Too late now though, the blue virus is already doing considerable damage there.

I lived quite a few years in/around San Antonio. When I 'made my way in the world', I moved up to Austin and worked a couple years in the late 90's. It was already goin' down then.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top