JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It turns out JPMorgan is not alone.

As we noted below, the new Texas law is hitting all the bulge bracket, virtue-signaling banks.

Bloomberg reports that since the Republican-backed law took effect on Sept. 1, neither Bank of America, Citigroup, or JPMorgan has managed a single municipal-bond sale in the state.

These 3 banks were the biggest underwriters (and therefore fee takers) in 2020...

BofA and Citi have been on my list of "Businesses l Hate For Various Reasons" since the 90s.
In the 21st century, when they began refusing lines of credit to small businesses who wanted to grow and expand simply because they were gun shops, it cemented my contempt forever.

I know nothing of JPMORGAN but have no past dealings w them... a trend which will continue.

Gun owners are a sizable minority of the population. Probably of a similar size to the hard-core woke scold who drive the virtue signaling, we just don't make as much noise. We have to put our resources into fighting our own government's encroachment and authoritarian statism while they're free to focus on being loud and everywhere... statism is on their side already.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top