JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like even the eyebrows of the MSM are being raised about this kid now. Just ahead of his visit with our President this weekend, he traveled back to his home country of Sudan, and met with Sudan's President, an "Accused War Criminal".

I wonder, if I traveled out of the country and met with an accused war criminal, would I still be welcome to meet with the President of the United States, and to bring my "clock" with me?

Holy hell in a handbasket. WTF is going on??

The arrest of Ahmed Mohamed, a 14-year-old Texas student, in mid-September for bringing a homemade clock to his high school created a nationwide debate about racism and Islamophobia in the United States. Despite facing a wave of ugly criticism, Ahmed won support from high places — President Obama tweeted his support, and the teenager is expected to be a guest at the White House this weekend.

Ahead of that that visit, Ahmed has met with another president. This meeting is a little bit more surprising.

According to the Sudan Tribune, Ahmed met with Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir in Khartoum on Wednesday evening. The Paris-based Web site reports that the teenager told reporters that he was "extremely delighted" to meet Bashir and hoped to return to visit the Sudanese president again "with a new invention and success."

However, Bashir is no ordinary world leader. He has an outstanding arrest warrant from the International Criminal Court, for example, for allegedly orchestrating genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes in Darfur. The country he leads is under a variety of U.S. sanctions. His government harbored Osama bin Laden for five years in the 1990s. A leaked U.S. diplomatic cable published by WikiLeaks even suggested he may have secretly stolen $9 billion in oil money.

<broken link removed>

This is not a surprise to me. A couple weeks ago FOX ran a piece on his dad and had found two different Facebook accounts, one looked to be a normal citizen the other showed his true beliefs.
I don't recall if he was on a terror watch list but he should be in my opinion.

Kid creates a big stir over his clock so the next time a similar looking device filled with explosives stolls into a school the teachers and admins won't stop it for fear of being unPC and being accused of being a bigot. Then BOOM. Dead kids dead teachers and the msm and jackals in power will say nothing of clockboy and it would be declared student violence and not terrorism...

Isis - hezbollah - AQ - whatever. If hes smart enough to build a clock hes smart enough to know exactly what the reaction would be ti his "invention" and that it looked like a bomb. He also likely was put up to it by his parents or some handlers to guage the severity of reactions of the authorities and the school admins.

And because hes brown they play the racist card when people freak and suspect bomb. Whitey gets villianized while johnny jihadi gets to prepare for his star role as a suicide bomber or foot soldier for the war against the infidels.

He didn't build anything, he took something out of a case and put it in another one. The school over reacted, as did the general public in defending his "invention". Under the definition of "blown out of proportion" is this incident.

Bet the ss would have had a problem if he showed up first at the white house with his clock.

Or it would take a few mins to notice him and he would make it into the building only to have agents scrambling to point fingers at others for their own ineptitude or purposeful inaction... just sayin'. How many fence jumpers in the last year? And dude sharing elevator with Barry who was a.) A felon and b.) Armed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top