Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Arms & Ammunition

Testing waters: WTT/Sell? Colt M1991A1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

As much as I love my Colt, I'm looking for something else I think. It's an M1991A1, essentially Colt's basic parkerized model. It's series 80. Unsure on round count. I bought it used put maybe 300-400 rounds through it? It has fed everything I've put through it, cheap ball to large cavity hollow points. I'd say it's easily 90%+ condition. Previous owner put the idiot mark on it :( :( Functions flawlessly, rattles a little bit but is uber reliable.

Comes in the original Colt blue plastic box, original manual, Colt 8rnd mag, and a shooting star? 8 round mag. I can get a definite make on the mags and pics if necessary. Will also include a generic holster that fists it nicely and a set of Hogue wrap around grips. If I don't get another .45 in trade I'll also include any ammo I have for it. Maybe 50 rounds of reloads bought from Sportsman's warehouse.

Now, what I'm looking for in trade:
Just about any and all handguns
Possibly rifles
Another 1911 of a "lesser" brand but with some bells and whistles
Make an offer...worst I can say is no :p

Here's some pics, if you need more just ask and I'll get them asap.

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

jeckylandhyde.jpg

M1991A1.jpg

It's really been a great pistol for me, but at the moment I'm just looking for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS