JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I may be getting a like new GSG5 in a trade, but what I really want is a nice .243, 6mm Rem, or a wildcat variation of some sort. Before I accept the GSG for trade I want to see if there is any interest in trading me for said bolt action. Any interest?

I have a stevens 200 with a boyds laminate stock,over sized bolt handle and a tasco world class 3x9 scope i could send you pics via text message if you want to pm me your number what kind of shape is the gsg5 in? and how many mags does it have?

I have a stevens 200 with a boyds laminate stock,over sized bolt handle and a tasco world class 3x9 scope i could send you pics via text message if you want to pm me your number what kind of shape is the gsg5 in? and how many mags does it have?

Thanks for the interest. I found out today it is a GSG 522, the newer version not the pre-lawsuit version. If I get the GSG, it won't be until saturday so I won't waste anyone's time wheelin' and dealin' 'til then. I'll update this post when I officially have it. I'm told the GSG is in "like new" condition with two or three mags through it tops. He has all the packaging and accessories that came with it. He purchased it last fall or so and I work with the guy so I know he's not full of it. I'm not sure how many mags it has but I asked him if he has extra mags and he said he only has what it came with.

UPDATE
I got the GSG today. It is like new, barely used with the original box and all that came with it. Has "inspection date" of April 2012.
The GSG comes with everything pictured, only one magazine. I'm looking for a .243 win., 6mm Rem or some wildcat variation of either.
I may also sell it for $525, if it ends up on a ban list it'll go up quite a bit. I may add cash for the right rifle.

Last Edited:
UPDATE: I have added a genuine used H&K MP5 handguard. Earlier tonight I ordered a Sightmark reflex sight and receiver mount. I added a used H&K leather sling, and I have a second factory 22rd mag on it's way.
I fired the gun today and ran several mags of CCI and cheap Federal ammo through it and it functioned flawlessly.
As of now, the cash price has increased to $525 because of the added accessories. I am still holding out for trade offers before I agree to sell it. When I do sell/ trade, it will be FTF to Oregon residents only.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.