JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you have a GHB/Survival equipment that you assume you can trust your life to...are you truly willing to? willing to trust your families lives to? can you use your chosen fire starter? Have you used your water filter/purification resources?
I keep a Sawyer water filter that I have used for days, drinking Willamette river water (while medical resources are available, used fish antibiotics when traditional antibiotics were prescribed, build shelters out of my poncho ect.

If you haven't...you should!

Willamette River, eeeuuugh! ;)

But yeah, it wouldn't hurt to test things. I think I'll test my Sawyer in good clean well water, heh.

One problem with your testing, is what happens if it fails the test? Better to know before SHTF, that's true; but you still have giardia...

My dog had giardia once. She pizzed out her anus for 3 days.
Came home after a day of work and she painted the inside of her kennel.

Not cool.

I caught it once, back in 2003; at least that's what my doc diagnosed. Two complete runs of meds were needed to kick it. You're right about the pissing out the anus part and the not fun part.

I agree you should use what you purchase. Test it all out and make sure it will work for you!
Learn how to build a primitive shelter and keep warm and dry.

I started watching a show filmed up in British Columbia called "Alone". I tell you what, you sure can tell who has lived in the Pacific Northwest when they build their shelters....some of them are comical.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top