JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
By rule, that is allowed.
We draw the line at "My dog ate the targets".

:D

well, I figured it was a better excuse than "the wife threw them away" though probably more believable. just imagine, wife cleaning out the garage, comes across some paper targets thinks to herself "wtf does he keep this bubblegum?" throws them away. 2 days later im all "honey where are my paper targets?" she gets flustered "i threw them away, they were garbage!" , "but honey! how can i post them as pictures on Northwestfirearmsblog!!! all my friends wont believe me now" *insert argument here that ends in me apologizing*

Interesting report. I own mostly striker fired pistols and one of the most accurate is my Walther PPQ. With that said I shoot my 1911's considerably better than the striker fired pistols.

It sounds like you did all the shooting in one trip. If so that just wasn't any kind of a good test. I don't know about you but after I have fired a hundred or so rounds I'm getting pretty tired and I'm sure not going to be firing my best groups. When I've already put that many down range.

I'm of the opinion that if you want to test a batch of guns for maximum accuracy you really need to fire them one at a time over however many days it might take.:)

It sounds like you did all the shooting in one trip. If so that just wasn't any kind of a good test. I don't know about you but after I have fired a hundred or so rounds I'm getting pretty tired and I'm sure not going to be firing my best groups. When I've already put that many down range.

I'm of the opinion that if you want to test a batch of guns for maximum accuracy you really need to fire them one at a time over however many days it might take.:)

550 rounds at the range is a slow day for me, Also the p320 was twords the end of the batch so "fatigue" only would come into play if you shoot better when fatigued...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top