JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What are the modes Tesla has? and what does each do?

I am asking as that deadly crash in CA had one system engaged, but another one could not be - another level?
  • Autopilot AP1,AP2, AP2.5 ...
  • Autosteer
  • Full Self Driving FSD

2019 article:

2020:

2021:

This is why i will not buy a vehicle with this technology inside it anytime soon. I also enjoy driving so i dont need some stupid automated process with failed algorithms to do it for me.

Snohomish County Sheriff's Office said, "This is a great reminder that vehicles may have autopilot to assist, but it cannot be relied upon to get you safely from one destination to the next."

You know it. We know it. Everybody knows it: Tesla's "Autopilot" and "Full Self Driving" names for its supposedly autonomous driving features are misleading. This has led drivers, like a 25-yo man in San Francisco last week, to be arrested by the police for reckless driving after he sat in the backseat of his Tesla while the car piloted itself down Interstate-80. This kind of reckless behavior is made possible by the company mislabeling its driver-assisted modes as full autonomy, causing some people to feel overconfident about the vehicle's capabilities.

For more on Tesla-involved accidents, visit Tesla Deaths.com.

CA DMV Investigating Tesla
That's because Tesla is now officially "under review" and being "probed" by the California Department of Motor Vehicles "to determine whether the electric car maker misleads customers by advertising its 'full self-driving capability' option," the LA Times reported late Monday.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top