JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some great pictures in here...I'm thinking they should start out with gun safety and marksmanship before moving onto the explosions and wearing masks. Also, I feel sorry for the odd man out in #2 :s0114:

<broken link removed>

Actually, with the exception of the guy using his hands instead of the rifle in picture #2, they looked fairly competent with their shooting positions (not so much in their ability to stay in the back of a moving truck, ouch).
Anyone notice the women in the last picture (15) was carrying an old short barrel m16? One of our leave behinds?

What I don't understand about the Jihadists is this: how can a media outlet find them when military intelligence cannot?

this is called propaganda, next please show us Santa Clause and his reindeer, the tooth fairy, and JESUS CHRIST walking on water. this is as phoney as the war on terrorisom, the war on drugs, and weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and Iran is building a nuclear bomb.

however raisning my taxs with 66 and 67, increasing the fee to drill a well on my own property, and destroying the Bill of Rights, and the constitution, Oregon is a wellfare state, are very real.

I hold my AK by the front of the magazine on occasion... So what. Works great... Im assuming all the guys whom are making a big deal out of it have ARs and ahvent shot an AK too often....

Ive heard it can be problematic with the AR... Not so with a n AK. Not that its the BEST solution, but to be shunned... Meh,I dont see any issue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top