Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Terrorists don't know how to hold a rifle!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by matt_w, Mar 4, 2010.

1. matt_w

matt_w Hillsboro, OR Active Member

2. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Actually, with the exception of the guy using his hands instead of the rifle in picture #2, they looked fairly competent with their shooting positions (not so much in their ability to stay in the back of a moving truck, ouch).
    Anyone notice the women in the last picture (15) was carrying an old short barrel m16? One of our leave behinds?

3. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

What I don't understand about the Jihadists is this: how can a media outlet find them when military intelligence cannot?

4. bikemaniac1

bikemaniac1 Portland Oregon Member

It's not that they can't. It's that they don't want to.

5. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Im sure you have seen this, but it is funny and on topic (kinda):

6. xstayfrostyx

xstayfrostyx PDX Member

Classic! :funnypoint:

7. fred c. dobbs

fred c. dobbs salem Active Member

this is called propaganda, next please show us Santa Clause and his reindeer, the tooth fairy, and JESUS CHRIST walking on water. this is as phoney as the war on terrorisom, the war on drugs, and weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and Iran is building a nuclear bomb.

however raisning my taxs with 66 and 67, increasing the fee to drill a well on my own property, and destroying the Bill of Rights, and the constitution, Oregon is a wellfare state, are very real.

8. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

I hold my AK by the front of the magazine on occasion... So what. Works great... Im assuming all the guys whom are making a big deal out of it have ARs and ahvent shot an AK too often....

Ive heard it can be problematic with the AR... Not so with a n AK. Not that its the BEST solution, but to be shunned... Meh,I dont see any issue.