JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found a pic of the Christians who shot-up San Berdue!

syed-and-wife-malik.jpg
Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-6.26.32-PM.png

So now.... if some folk (even on this forum... cough, cough) will stop with the "right-wing Christian extremist" must have shot up the Colorado PP crap... turns out to be a leftist "gender confused" idiot off his rocker... like the last Colorado shooter, like the last California dope that killed six in Oceanside, like the freak who shot Gabby Giffords.... leftist. You HEAR THAT? Not conservative "Christians", not right-wing "malitias".... LEFTIST.

WAKE.... UP!

The guy called it ALMOST to the day that something would happen, and last night he said he fears more is to come very soon from Islamic terrorist cells ALREADY HERE... NOT FROM AMERICAN "RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS" who see the Progressive movement for what it is!!

Fuggin' retards. :rolleyes:

Preach it Brother Stomper ;)

Wow! She's hot!

Well except for that crazy unibrow? :eek:
Anyways I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating bacon!:D

In a world of burkahs her's is the most extreme I have see to date, no wonder she didn't drive that SUV, never learned.
BTW that pic is the Only one available, I think it's her passport pic!

Medic
Thank you for the inspirational picture . . .
May I suggest everyone with a large or even medium size dog put a visible, very heavy choke collar on them. The dog probably doesn't need one BUT, it increases the dog's intimidation factor!!!

Sheldon

Medic
Thank you for the inspirational picture . . .
May I suggest everyone with a large or even medium size dog put a visible, very heavy choke collar on them. The dog probably doesn't need one BUT, it increases the dog's intimidation factor!!!

Sheldon

He's 120lbs with four wheel drive! Without that choke collar I could not hold him back.
And if you raise your voice. Or shake your finger at me. He's instantly at the end of that leash.

A 250lb LEO once made the mistake of clasping the leash to his normal collar .
He dragged him for 40 feet before he got him stopped!:D

Don't get me wrong. He's a good dog. But he has a job. And will eat you.;)

Last Edited:
speaking of bulges there was this WAC in Germany who worked in the HQ, every time a man would walk through the door she would scope-out their crotch so me and my friends rolled-up some T-shirts and stuffed em in our pants. man she became so friendly!:cool:

speaking of bulges there was this WAC in Germany who worked in the HQ, every time a man would walk through the door she would scope-out their crotch so me and my friends rolled-up some T-shirts and stuffed em in our pants. man she became so friendly!:cool:

And now she can go to combat. Wonder how that will workout. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads