JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think there is such a thing as good cheap tequila. Top shelf has a hard enough time. JMO, I don't even dri:s0005:nk anymore but OH the memories.............. If I could remember any of them

I've never been much of a brown liquor drinker. I'd like to be but just came to the realization that I'm not. I always have some around for those that are though, Bushmills, JD, Tequila of some kind.....Several years ago my local liquor store had some limited production Partida anejo that WAS $80.00 a bottle, on close-out at half price. I figured what the hay and paid $40.00 for this tequila.

I finally opened it a few years later when a buddy that liked tequila came for a visit. That tequila WAS good, smooth, and way better than the Patron. Cabo Wabo, and any of the other supposed "Good" tequilas I'd ever tried to like. I won't be keeping any more $80.00 bottles of tequila around unless I get the half price deal though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top