JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure, commence operation mayhem. Or committing a felony and getting caught will give you nice long break from work, too. You'll even get free (to you) room and board, and you can be as lazy as you want. But you won't be able to legally buy guns.

Yeah, I think the end of the world might be better than going to work tomorrow :s0114:

I hope you are all prepared though!!! Because it might not wait for 2012 (But, I do have a good reason for believing that the world will end on or before the 2012 event!!!)

:shootingair:

If you need help preparing for the apocalypse, go check out Jack Spirko's podcast and website @ http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com

it is a really good show- he has a ton of episodes covering a wide range of topics.

Dying in place is always an option...:)

thanks your the first guy who's ever told me to drop dead:)

Sure, commence operation mayhem. Or committing a felony and getting caught will give you nice long break from work, too. You'll even get free (to you) room and board, and you can be as lazy as you want. But you won't be able to legally buy guns.
i think you might have missed the sarcasm i intended, i figure if this thing ever actually does go down, we're all heading to the woods right? so it'll just be an extended camping trip, much better than comradery of the showers at walla walla. I'm just looking for a vacation, these fruitista breakations aren't cutting it anymore.

btw i think the worse that might happen as far societal collapse is an isolated riot, like watts for instance. there's never going to be a revolution. as far as the asteroid if the dinosaurs couldn't make it through the last one what hope do i have sitting in a hole with 3 cases of top ramen and some tang.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top