JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been here a while but haven't taken the time to introduce myself proper like. I found this site through a local friend who was running a search on a particular firearm item and it led him here. Not long after that he sent me a link with a S&W I was on the hunt for. While the seller didn't want to ship on that deal I was hooked and its on my bookmarks to troll from time to time :). I recently had a pleasant transaction with a member here from Medford and added another old S&W to the collection. My interests these days focus on old collector pieces or pieces I couldn't afford or find at a younger age. Old S&W, Colts, Dan Wessons, A Coonan, A couple oddball Savage 24 combo guns, AMT 30 carbine, and a few others. And you can expect to see me chime in from time to time with my Tennessee 2 cents :).
Glad to be here.

Folks from the Patron State of Shoot'n Stuff are welcome here! My bride hails from there and visited twice this year already for work/shooting classes. Great state and welcome to the forum.
Fantastic !
Yeah being here all my life I'm pretty fond of it too lol.
I've vacationed in your part of the country but not sure I could get use to the weather living there. If I can't run the heat, A/C and use mosquito spray all in the same week it wouldn't feel like Tennessee lol.

1678633463543.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

Before someone chimes in... I'm from the Carolinas but the only places hiring when I punched out from the Navy was AOL and Intel Corp. Guess I picked the right horse 🐎. I know a lot of the East doesn't have public lands. Doesn't change the message.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top