JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alrighty then ... in a holding pattern between the machine-gun project and the 10-gauge SxS fix. And I cast gauze at other wacky adventures. A blued Schofield, in .38, seems quite neat-o. This factory new one can one can be had for just under a G.

285509.jpg

What say you? :D

These are pretty cool old guns. There was a time I was contemplating one in 45.
It would be fun to play with one for a while.

Some of these replica Schofield and/or Russian revolvers are extremely accurate, as well as extremely pleasant to shoot.

Even if a person doesn't end up owning one, he owes it to himself to seek out a buddy that has one, just to experience the ultimate pleasure of shooting it.:cool:

I'd be a lot more interested if my pops didn't collect webleys and I could shoot revolvers worth a snot... awesome lookin' pistol tho, definitely something worth admiring.

I have been wanting one in .45 Colt but haven't found one yet! Would be a pretty slick piece! Another would be the Smith&Wesson Model 44 or the Russian equivalent, or even better, a Webly Greener (Model 31?)! Any would be a hoot to have!
1582017241320.png

I have always had issues with the thin "Birds Head" grip of many of those early revolvers, finding the heavier Colt and Remington pattern seem to fit the best!
Still, they are really attractive when done nice!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top