JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The jury is still out? Ruger has been in the modern sporting rifle business longer than 99.9% of all manufacturers. The Ruger brand is stronger than ever in no small part to the leadership of Bill Ruger. In the late 80's and early 90's the general public's view on firearms was entirely different than it is now and the mini-14 was fast on its way to becoming the poster child for the evil "assault weapons" that were being denigrated in the media. Instead of sticking his head in the sand and producing 100 round magazines while waiting for his firearms to be outlawed one by one he saw the writing on the wall and made the brilliant decision to actually engage with the political movement that was becoming a tidal wave and was successful in helping craft a bill that allowed him to keep pumping out his firearms at a rapid pace. In my opinion Bill Ruger was a crazy man alright, crazy like a fox that is. I have said it before and I will say it again, Bill Ruger is a national treasure and I will always look to Ruger first for all of my firearm needs.

P.S.- And he was right, you don't need more than 10 rounds in a magazine. You may want them, but you don't need them.
There is no one person who has ever done as much damage to our Second Amendment RIGHTS as Bill Ruger. How anyone can EVER forgive that is far beyond me. The company has built some great guns over the years, but I'd never buy anything from them. As for their new gun, Kahr has had a better gun on the market for some time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top