JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of good national groups (GOA/NRA) will do if you can't have guns locally (oregon/washington). that said, i'll spend my limited resources ($$) locally first (OFF) and if there's anything left over, I'll go national (GOA/NRA)
:)

Im going to hijack my own thread back. I want to hear from you guys how you are going to get these groups to help us. I dont want to hear about what they do or how great they are.

If you have nothing to contribute that does not directly help the recalls, Then please post it somewhere else.

If you think the recalls are dumb and Im wasting hours of my personal time, post it somewhere else. If you dont think the NRA should help us, post it somewhere else.
I pm'd you
guess you don't really want to talk about it.

And you can't accept any other opinion than the NRA is the messiah for gun owners. They aren't actually doing anything to help though. OFF does more in a week than the NRA has done in the last year in Oregon.

Well I agree 100% on the OFF comments, and always have supported them.

But then you just go off and badmouth the NRA again when there was no need, so yeah, you most likely alienated every NRA member on the forum again, so what did you gain.

Are you out to do this recall as a sabotage move to make sure it fails or what. Can't you just proceed and stop badmouthing good pro gun organizations.

You will actually get a lot farther than you are this way. Obviously your mom never taught you that if you can't say something good then don't say anything at all.

You sound like a one man attack squad on the NRA and that leaves little for anyone to think you have any good intentions.

You use and follow some very bad rules that were designed by Alinsky and that does not bode well for what you say you are actually trying to do.

Why do you need to badmouth the NRA. If you do not like them just ignore them then. Let those who do like them alone and stop the badmouthing.

We understand what they do. Continually putting them down and you do more harm to yourself and your cause than you do help.

We all support OFF, we don't go around badmouthing any of the Pro gun orgs and most pro second Amendment supporters won't. They ALL help and they all are allies. Because they do not bow before your every whim does not make them a bad organization, any of them.
Only a fool attacks his own allies.

The true hijacking of the thread was when you ripped apart the NRA non stop. You cannot do that in public without expecting people to come to the defense of one of the most accomplished Pro Gun, Pro Hunting, Pro Safety, Pro training, and Pro American Pro Constitution organizations in the Nation.

I expect you will just continue to do so, and I am done commenting here, so do what you will and reap the rewards of your direction of choice.

How did Colorado come up with hundreds of thousands of dollars in support of their recalls? How was the NRA/GOA involved there?

Not that I doubt............but what was the honest total $$$ of support? Anyone got the correct number?Please.............can we have some here in Oregon?

Don't get me wrong, not bad mouthing NRA, OFF, or others. Just want protection for the 2nA.

Foreverlost,

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads