JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Tell me you're carrying, without telling me you're carrying

I once dropped a live 9mm cartridge into the beer of an obviously printing, showing loudmouth sitting next to me when he wasn't looking. When he saw it, I whispered, "You're not the only one".

He left.

So, I guess I told him I was carrying without telling him I was carrying.
My curiosity has once again gotten the better of me...
  • Since you speak of drinking and sitting next to a loudmouth, I'm assuming that you were both in a bar or other drinking establishment... Isn't being armed in an establishment that serves alcoholic beverages considered a no-no in your state (I assume it's WA, given the Kent location - granted, you could have been living elsewhere at the time of this incident)?
  • How did you retrieve a 9mm round from your handgun's magazine without attracting undue attention to yourself (again, I'm assuming you were in a bar)?
  • Or do you routinely carry a live 9mm round in your pocket for just these sorts of occasions?
o_O

• How did you retrieve a 9mm from your handgun's magazine (I'm assuming you were in a bar) without attracting attention to yourself?
  • Or do you routinely carry a live 9mm round in your pocket for just these sorts of occasions?
o_O
Maybe a spare mag in the pocket? That's how I'll do it next time I get the chance. Haha

• How did you retrieve a 9mm from your handgun's magazine (I'm assuming you were in a bar) without attracting attention to yourself?
Strippers
o_O
Being in Washington, were you carrying in a location that is off limits to concealed carry?

Why in the beer? What did the beer do to you?

Being in Washington, were you carrying in a location that is off limits to concealed carry?
I already asked that question, during the edit while you were formulating your post... :s0121:

You were editing, I was formulating. You missed it, I snagged it. Tough.

Besides, I was busy masticating.
As was I. Late lunch today... And editing and formulating are two distinctly different things.
Flag on the play... Loss of yardage, repeat down!

NFL16.jpg

Last Edited:
The real question is why was he carrying a gun and consuming alcohol……

That's just stupid. One of the perks of being sober - I can carry anywhere at any time. Haha.

• Since you speak of drinking and sitting next to a loudmouth, I'm assuming that you were both in a bar or other drinking establishment... Isn't being armed in an establishment that serves alcoholic beverages considered a no-no in your state (I assume it's WA, given the Kent location - granted, you could have been living elsewhere at the time of this incident)?
  • How did you retrieve a 9mm round from your handgun's magazine without attracting undue attention to yourself (again, I'm assuming you were in a bar)?
o_O
Bar, yes. Me carrying concealed in a bar, no.
Spare magazine on person. It was easy to retrieve a round.
I knew the owners well and If I hadn't noticed and the ownership had it wouldn't have gone well. I did both a favor. And yes, I did tell the owner after the fact. Since they had his CC info it became 86'd forever and no confrontation.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top