JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's with the upside down watch? That's news to me.
1664990195080.png
So you can look at it while shooting your pistol, or keep the bad guys from seeing a light reflection from the face, etc. Mostly because high speed low drag doods wear it that way and other HSLD doods wanna look cool, too.

I'll agree that it's a more convenient and natural location for the face and probably better, however it just kinda makes people look like a douche because of the supposed cool factor

Seeing more reports like these also make me wary of our youth. it's not just the typical shady cats or Hollywood stereotypes of an 80-90's crook they used to display.

Last Edited:

Seeing more reports like these also make me weary of our youth. it's not just the typical shady cats or Hollywood stereotypes of an 80-90's crook they used to display.
More like " A clockwork orange " .

The book, not the movie.

View attachment 1287272
So you can look at it while shooting your pistol, or keep the bad guys from seeing a light reflection from the face, etc. Mostly because high speed low drag doods wear it that way and other HSLD doods wanna look cool, too.

I'll agree that it's a more convenient and natural location for the face and probably better, however it just kinda makes people look like a douche because of the supposed cool factor
Aha. Thanks, now I'm going to be on the lookout for chuds acting all British.

Aha. Thanks, now I'm going to be on the lookout for chuds acting all British.
LE/Military/EMS/Fire/first responders are known for wearing their watches in that manner. Most of which (if they are worth their weight) carry on a regular basis.

And a lot don't. A lot of working stiffs who can't stand hipsters fit the hoody and beard description as well.
True. But a beard and a hoodie doesn't scream I have a gun. At least not anywhere near Portland.

Now if you take that individual and give him a faded cut, gascans, patriot tattoos, and a grunt style t shirt we have a different story. That screams I have a gun.

True. But a beard and a hoodie doesn't scream I have a gun. At least not anywhere near Portland.

Now if you take that individual and give him a faded cut, gascans, patriot tattoos, and a grunt style t shirt we have a different story. That screams I have a gun.
Actually, for hipsters with the hoody and beard, I was thinking that most of them still can't help themselves and have to add the floppy stocking cap with the 'reservoir tip' to control their dreadlocks, even on a hot summer day…If only a beard and hoody, but you can't smell them from across the room, not a true hipster. :s0094:

Don't get me wrong, would love every one of those hipsters to come to their senses, get solid training and become gun people too!

Last Edited:
Actually, for hipsters with the hoody and beard, I was thinking that most of them still can't help themselves and have to add the floppy stocking cap with the 'reservoir tip' to control their dreadlocks, even on a hot summer day…If only a beard and hoody, but you can't smell them from across the room, not a true hipster. :s0094:

Don't get me wrong, would love every one of those hipsters to come to their senses, get solid training and become gun people too!
Hipster and hippies are not the same. Haha. Close though.

Actually, for hipsters with the hoody and beard, I was thinking that most of them still can't help themselves and have to add the floppy stocking cap with the 'reservoir tip' to control their dreadlocks, even on a hot summer day…
The hipsters have a tactical version of the beanie with the reservoir tip...

Man-bun helmet.jpeg

Tell me you're carrying, without telling me you're carrying

I once dropped a live 9mm cartridge into the beer of an obviously printing, showing loudmouth sitting next to me when he wasn't looking. When he saw it, I whispered, "You're not the only one".

He left.

So, I guess I told him I was carrying without telling him I was carrying.

I once dropped a live 9mm cartridge into the beer of an obviously printing, showing loudmouth sitting next to me when he wasn't looking. When he saw it, I whispered, "You're not the only one".

He left.

I may steal that next time I witness the same. Hahaha. That's awesome.

He left.

Why into the beer?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads