JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sigh. Didn't know that... only added that to my sentiment when I realized I do advertise w/ this carhartt shirt on.
Yep it is a bunch of bullsh!t, I've been wearing them for years, I'm not going to burn my wardrobe but that is going to change next time I pull out my wallet for clothes. F' 'em.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220120/carhartt-keeps-employee-vaccine-mandate#:~:text=Carhartt's%20vaccine%20mandate%2C%20which%20includes,of%20getting%20vaccinated%2C%20NPR%20reported.

Toyota Tacoma 4 door with a pop up tent on the back with gas cans and coolers in the bed, big kc lights and a winch on the front and gun stickers covering the back window and the pickup is always clean.....

download.jpeg-52.jpg

The official sponsor of " please shoot me 1st "

I just assume everyone is packing.

After watching enough CCTV footage of most perps, you see they are pretty average dressed, and hoody hides a lot in sports attire.

Body language screams louder than attire IMO.

I'm 5'8, 160#, and have been rocking a Glock 17 in a t-shirt and shorts. My buddy who was a game Warden in Montana has never spotted my carry.
I'm 5 -9 213 lbs. Often carry a G19 or G32 with a Galko King Tuck IWB. Not a noticeable print, but if someone is looking for it? Perhaps. My G20 causes my belt to sag, I'm always having to adjust it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top