JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sigh. Didn't know that... only added that to my sentiment when I realized I do advertise w/ this carhartt shirt on.
Yep it is a bunch of bullsh!t, I've been wearing them for years, I'm not going to burn my wardrobe but that is going to change next time I pull out my wallet for clothes. F' 'em.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220120/carhartt-keeps-employee-vaccine-mandate#:~:text=Carhartt's%20vaccine%20mandate%2C%20which%20includes,of%20getting%20vaccinated%2C%20NPR%20reported.

Toyota Tacoma 4 door with a pop up tent on the back with gas cans and coolers in the bed, big kc lights and a winch on the front and gun stickers covering the back window and the pickup is always clean.....

download.jpeg-52.jpg

The official sponsor of " please shoot me 1st "

I just assume everyone is packing.

After watching enough CCTV footage of most perps, you see they are pretty average dressed, and hoody hides a lot in sports attire.

Body language screams louder than attire IMO.

I'm 5'8, 160#, and have been rocking a Glock 17 in a t-shirt and shorts. My buddy who was a game Warden in Montana has never spotted my carry.
I'm 5 -9 213 lbs. Often carry a G19 or G32 with a Galko King Tuck IWB. Not a noticeable print, but if someone is looking for it? Perhaps. My G20 causes my belt to sag, I'm always having to adjust it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top