JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best one I've seen yet - A big fat USCCA sticker on the back of a truck.
Funny thing is - the people who advertise it the most I have found to be the least likely to actually carry.

They do it for the "cool" factor.

For the record, I like hoodies.During the fall winter and spring and maybe summer in some places the old farts wear vests and get away with carrying hand cannons.
Most of the events that check for weapons without metal detectors will pull an old timer out of a line of young stoners just for wearing a vest…
o_Oo_Oo_O

For the record, I like hoodies.;)

Punisher stickers, upside down watches, Oakley gascan glasses, overly loose clothing, the "gun fighter" invisible lats walk, combat boots in a grocery store, constantly "checking their 6" immediately come to mind

For the record, I like hoodies.During the fall winter and spring and maybe summer in some places the old farts wear vests and get away with carrying hand cannons.
Most of the events that check for weapons without metal detectors will pull an old timer out of a line of young stoners just for wearing a vest…
o_Oo_Oo_O

For the record, I like hoodies.;)
I'm 5'8, 160#, and have been rocking a Glock 17 in a t-shirt and shorts. My buddy who was a game Warden in Montana has never spotted my carry.

I'm 5'8, 160#, and have been rocking a Glock 17 in a t-shirt and shorts. My buddy who was a game Warden in Montana has never spotted my carry.
Same. I'm 5'10" and 170lbs and I carry a Sig X5 Legion appendix and I've never been spotted. I used to carry a G45, G17, and at times a G34. Never been "spotted" to my knowledge.

I also don't have bumper stickers or grunt style tshirts/5.11 pants/Molle bags….. haha. Tshirt, jeans, cowboy boots and I'm set. Add a flannel and no one knows any better.

What I was suggesting was most of us old farts like revolvers and wear shoulder holsters to hide the Dirty Harry's. ;)
I'm not about to appendix carry because the laws of physics just does not warrant it for my 6' 220# physique with a Dunlap.

What I was suggesting was most of us old farts like revolvers and wear shoulder holsters to hide the Dirty Harry's. ;)
I'm not about to appendix carry because the laws of physics just does not warrant it for my 6' 220# physique with a Dunlap.
I've never carried appendix. My G17 rides OWB at 5 o'clock. I've got an IWB that I'll carry my government 1911 in that rides 3 o'clock.

I've never carried appendix. My G17 rides OWB at 5 o'clock. I've got an IWB that I'll carry my government 1911 in that rides 3 o'clock.
Appendix is by far the most comfortable for me personally. Especially when it comes to carrying a full size gun. Due to work I can't carry OWB so AIWB it is for me. Haha.

Appendix is by far the most comfortable for me personally. Especially when it comes to carrying a full size gun. Due to work I can't carry OWB so AIWB it is for me. Haha.
IDK, I know it won't just go off, but I still don't like my gat pointing at my pecker.

IDK, I know it won't just go off, but I still don't like my gat pointing at my pecker.
Haha. That's fair. It took me awhile to get over that as well. If for some reason it goes off I guess I'll just transition to a girl.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top