Reactions
For the record, I like hoodies.During the fall winter and spring and maybe summer in some places the old farts wear vests and get away with carrying hand cannons.
Most of the events that check for weapons without metal detectors will pull an old timer out of a line of young stoners just for wearing a vest…
o_Oo_Oo_O

For the record, I like hoodies.;)

Reactions
For the record, I like hoodies.During the fall winter and spring and maybe summer in some places the old farts wear vests and get away with carrying hand cannons.
Most of the events that check for weapons without metal detectors will pull an old timer out of a line of young stoners just for wearing a vest…
o_Oo_Oo_O

For the record, I like hoodies.;)
I'm 5'8, 160#, and have been rocking a Glock 17 in a t-shirt and shorts. My buddy who was a game Warden in Montana has never spotted my carry.

Reactions
I'm 5'8, 160#, and have been rocking a Glock 17 in a t-shirt and shorts. My buddy who was a game Warden in Montana has never spotted my carry.
Same. I’m 5’10” and 170lbs and I carry a Sig X5 Legion appendix and I’ve never been spotted. I used to carry a G45, G17, and at times a G34. Never been “spotted” to my knowledge.

I also don’t have bumper stickers or grunt style tshirts/5.11 pants/Molle bags….. haha. Tshirt, jeans, cowboy boots and I’m set. Add a flannel and no one knows any better.

Reactions
What I was suggesting was most of us old farts like revolvers and wear shoulder holsters to hide the Dirty Harry’s. ;)
I’m not about to appendix carry because the laws of physics just does not warrant it for my 6’ 220# physique with a Dunlap.

Reactions
What I was suggesting was most of us old farts like revolvers and wear shoulder holsters to hide the Dirty Harry’s. ;)
I’m not about to appendix carry because the laws of physics just does not warrant it for my 6’ 220# physique with a Dunlap.
I've never carried appendix. My G17 rides OWB at 5 o'clock. I've got an IWB that I'll carry my government 1911 in that rides 3 o'clock.

Upcoming Events

Rickreall Winter Gun Show December 10th & 11th
Rickreall, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top