JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Left will break any law it needs to fit the agenda. They are horrible disgusting people that flat out lie about their motivations and intentions. When the revolution finally happens, the self-serving anti-American Left will have to pay. Once I am warlord of the Klamath Basin, anyone proven to have supported this disgusting pile of crap called the Democratic Party will be put into the proper place.

How else can we stop it from happening again? Once we have retaken the country, folks will be hyperventilating trying to throw their Hope and Change signs into their neighbors yard. The Left LOVE to be praised for their anti-American ways, but they sure can't handle being called what they are. Aiders and abettors to the ones that finally brought our great country to its knees.

The only way to stop The Nazi's was to completely destroy them. Anyone who doesn't see the correlation to Nazi's with what Obunger is doing is either blind or complicit.

The Left will break any law it needs to fit the agenda. They are horrible disgusting people that flat out lie about their motivations and intentions. When the revolution finally happens, the self-serving anti-American Left will have to pay. Once I am warlord of the Klamath Basin, anyone proven to have supported this disgusting pile of crap called the Democratic Party will be put into the proper place.

How else can we stop it from happening again? Once we have retaken the country, folks will be hyperventilating trying to throw their Hope and Change signs into their neighbors yard. The Left LOVE to be praised for their anti-American ways, but they sure can't handle being called what they are. Aiders and abettors to the ones that finally brought our great country to its knees.

The only way to stop The Nazi's was to completely destroy them. Anyone who doesn't see the correlation to Nazi's with what Obunger is doing is either blind or complicit.

Blind, complicit and power greedy.
It is their doom.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews