JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm considering getting a C2 and want to hear from others before I drop $2K.
I'll probably sell my Dan Wesson Valkyrie 9mm and my Kimber Micro 9 w/ CT Laser Grips to help fund the Staccato and keep the wife happy, as she can swallow that deal VS just buying the C2. :D

Also, the best deal that I've found is $1999 shipped, no CC fees or taxes. If you know of a better deal, please share.

Thanks all.

Well whe old saying of "if you wanna make a stack a toes, use a staccato" indicates it's probably the best way to spend $2000 ever so it's a pretty easy decision at least in my book.

NOBODY HAS 1???

Lol.... It's a fairly new model, and a bit on the expensive side. I had more luck on more focused forums like "snipers hide" and "1911addicts".
I have a Staccato P Duo. Not the model you are asking about, but very close. I haven't had it long, but I love it so far. I have about 600rds through it, and have found it to be very accurate and relatively soft shooting gun. I tend to shoot 1911's better. When I bought the "P" I had been looking for another 1911, something nicer than others I had owned. The Staccato is my first 2011, and it is now my absolute favorite among a fairly varied selection of pistols and revolvers. As a result of my experience so far, I am considering also buying the C, or the C2 Duo to more easily fill the CC role. If you are looking for someone to talk you into it, I say go for it!

I have one, the C2 DUO (Dawson Universal Optic). I like it, very nice trigger and smooth action. Hard to find holsters for them. Red Hill Tactical is where I got mine, took a month. I don't intend to use a red dot on it currently but may someday so I put shorter sights on it for the time being. I'm used to the SA EMP 4 single stack and my strong hand thumb usually rides on the safety lever. I am finding that I am having a failure to always fully engage the beavertail safety. I am looking at either sending the grip in and having it slimmed down and restippled or purchasing a new one from Extreme that is the ultra slim model. I have fixed the problem by dropping my thumb down below the lever safety when practicing but that doesn't feel right on defensive draw for me. I guess it would largely depend on the size of your hands.

Rather sped $500 less on an SPS Pantera or Bul Armory. Sure the staccato's are good guns but very few guns above $1500 are worth the price to me.
If it were me I'd spend that 1500 to $2000 on a Silencerco Maxim 9.(atleast that is unique for the price)

I have the c2 and it's my most accurate shooter. I love everything about this pistol. Best purchase I've made. I own a Cajun'd shadow 2 and up until I got the c2 it was my favorite shooter. It's been in the safe and taken a back seat since the c2 was purchased. You won't regret getting any staccato. Cheers!

BFCB6D70-BBEF-42CF-B20B-8893ECB3AA96.jpeg