JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This! ^^^^

I would love to shoot these guns side by side. But I'm pretty sure all that would do is change the experiment from a "which gun to get" test, to a "which gun to get FIRST," test.

*as my wallet runs into the closet and is crying like a little beeotch.*
I would probably run and cry too because my wife will be throwing stuff at me!

Never bought a $2000 firearm. Came close with a Springfield once. However when I was still actively playing live music on stage I did buy 2 Gibsons at a price over $2k each. Great guitars and sound presence. Didn't make me a better player necessarily but I felt like I was. Yes, these 2 are still hanging on my studio wall. Happy Saturday.

Well, one followed me home. 🙂

20210424_162110.jpg

So I ended up buying one online. Have been completely impressed with it.
Very soft shooter and the grip fits my hand perfectly. The only negatives I have found are the overall weight and the the slide serrations are a bit sharp. In comparison with the EDC X9, which I have owned, I would say this C2 is a better buy . It is more of a duty gun. The Wilson combat was very pretty but did not shoot any better and was 50% more money.
If I feel that the trigger is better on the Stacato than the Wilson combat trigger.