JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

I have for sale a Telesensory Aladdin Ultra, manufactured July 2002. This machine has seen very little use, and is in like new condition. For those that don't know, this is a video magnifier, often used by the visually impaired for reading or other daily tasks, but also usful for microelectronics, fine machining, arts/crafts, or anything else that would be helpful to have magnified several times onto a large screen. From Telesensory's website:

"The Aladdin Ultra Pro 75 video magnifier is the only magnifier you will ever need. Its large 17-inch screen makes reading easy at any magnification and can display complete columns of text.

Turn on the Aladdin Ultra pro 75 and begin your day with the morning newspaper. Check stock values, read TV listings or work your crossword puzzles. Take care of business by writing checks and filling out forms. View medicine bottles and package labels with complete clarity. The Ultra can also help you with crafts and fix-it projects.

With the Ultra Pro 75, enjoy shadow masking to highlight specific parts of the screen,plus single line markers that help keep your place. Because it is designed for comfort and simplicity. There are just three ergonomically placed, smooth operating controls, and the monitor adjusts for perfect placement.

Additionally, with the Feather Touch™ reading tray featuring a smooth, non-glare finish you can effortlessly position your material and smoothly move it as you read."

Currently running $1,895 new, I would gladly take $1200 obo for this machine. Also, I have a very sturdy office desk it was used on with a cord hole in the back of the desk surface that I would include for $25 extra. Also excepting part or whole trades for guns, gun accessories, ammo, knives, power tools, other cool stuff, etc. FTF near Salem area, as this would be nearly impossible to ship. Thanks!

http://shopping.telesensory.com/pro...id=31&osCsid=21cc03d15f521bd32261bd189b171c3e

Hi - wondering if you sold the telesensory alladin magnifier. We have one that we need to sell also, in case you had more than one party interested. It was for my mother-in-law, who was almost blind. Since she passed on at 91, we don't need it any more.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top