Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Teeter Hangups

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Windsor, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Windsor

Windsor Myrtle Creek OR Active Member

image.jpg
    I got this in hopes of keeping from the second surgery on my back, unfortunately it wasn't enough. Felt great on my messed up hip though. I'll sell it for $175 delivered between Medford and Portland. I can deliver almost any day from Medford to Eugene, beyond Eugene will have to coincide with my trips to the VA (once a month).
    Comes with everything that was with it when I got it except the packaging. It is in excellent condition and ready to be used.
    Trade interest would be 700 rounds of 7.62x54r surplus ammo or 180 rounds of Federal PowerShok 308 150gr SP.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    Cremator75 and rsmccsman like this.
  2. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

I have a similar inversion table and its saved me on those days I wake up with nasty lower back pain.

3. Windsor

Anyone out there that has been looking for one and doesn't want to pay $75 for a cardboard box and some plastic bags. I can also deliver along the oregon coast.
    I am willing to take cash+ ammo, or PayPal (paid as Goods/Services to protect both parties).

4. Windsor

Still available.