JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg
I got this in hopes of keeping from the second surgery on my back, unfortunately it wasn't enough. Felt great on my messed up hip though. I'll sell it for $175 delivered between Medford and Portland. I can deliver almost any day from Medford to Eugene, beyond Eugene will have to coincide with my trips to the VA (once a month).
Comes with everything that was with it when I got it except the packaging. It is in excellent condition and ready to be used.
Trade interest would be 700 rounds of 7.62x54r surplus ammo or 180 rounds of Federal PowerShok 308 150gr SP.

Last Edited:
Anyone out there that has been looking for one and doesn't want to pay $75 for a cardboard box and some plastic bags. I can also deliver along the oregon coast.
I am willing to take cash+ ammo, or PayPal (paid as Goods/Services to protect both parties).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.