JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
motherbubblegumers (I assume that will turn to bubblegums)

Every one of those sonofbubblegumes deserved to be shot.

With the mob mentality..

"Yeah we bad, we bad, we beat dat white cracka" yeah we bad, we bad..

SOB's. I hope I never.. EVER.. EVER see something like that happen in real life. I'll come unglued.

I am a 52 year old CHL holder. It could have been me getting the lights knocked out. I am thinking I'd come out shooting for effect, 'cause I can't see how you can tactically afford to give warning. Would probably get me 10 to life. Wadayathink?

I am a 52 year old CHL holder. It could have been me getting the lights knocked out. I am thinking I'd come out shooting for effect, 'cause I can't see how you can tactically afford to give warning. Would probably get me 10 to life. Wadayathink?

Depends on your state. Here in WA State you would walk because we have "stand your ground" law

Last night while returning from the store with grocery bags, I had a group of four 13-ish year old yoots of South-of-the-Border persuasion start to throw pebbles at me from behind. I stopped, turned and in my most intimidating Mr. Clean pose successfully glared them into stopping their foolishness.

I doubt that would have worked if they were in their later teens.

Until such a time as needed, my pistol will be patently waiting at my side.

Keith

I hope I'm on your jury then.

I think :huh: It’s seven on one; the mob followed you to a new location after you fled, punched out the windows of your car and are trying to pull you out of it……….sounds like a life threatening scenario to me....... I would have been on the trigger FO SHO......

Wouldn't 4 attackers constitute a "disparity of force"? I believe in such a situation you would be justified in using a firearm to defend yourself.

At least that's what the guy who did my CHL class said...

You can guarantee that this would become a race issue if one of the the attackers were shot and killed. There would be vigils, stories on the life of the attacker, and demands for "justice".

Gosh, looks like alot of hate there. Wonder if those boys are racist? :rolleyes:

No of course they aren't. One of the attackers will say the evil white men called them racial slurs and it will all be blown over because then the old men deserved it for being bigots. Im actually surprised that this even made the news, all the rest of the black on white crime doesnt

Guys, I know how you all feel. I am mad as heck. But, since this is the Strategies, Tactics and Training forum, I'd like you to put yourselves on the 51yr old guy inside the store who comes out to try to pry the yoots out of his car, where he left the 73yr old man while he went to make a 911 call. He too got the crap beat out of him. He could have stayed inside and be spared from the beating. I wouldn't, and neither would most of you. So, what next? No emotions. This is training.

IMHO, defensive handgun is 20% shooting skills, 80% decision making.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top