JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not trying to lower myself to their level but the first thought that comes to mind is.......

"BATTER UP!" :mad::mad:

Kneecap'em both, right there on the spot.:mad::mad:

Sorry, just venting.....

Those "boys" need serious mental health evaluations.

Serial killers are known for this kind of evil when they are adolescents and then move on to humans.

They need to be locked up and experience mandatory head shrinking.
Lol!!!!
So are bed wetters
Glad I missed the calling of a being a serial killer!
I won't watch the video due to animal violence. I can't handle that stuff.
I do believe they need immediate psychological therapy.
Parents are on the chopping block in my strange world

I won't watch it. I don't need my blood boiling while I'm at work. Sick people deserve sick treatment. Maybe some street justice would keep this from happening again.

I didn't watch the video, but did read the article very carefully (so if it got into graphic content I'd back out of the page).

I did see this towards the end of the article: "Alex Smith is the stepson of Brookville Police Chief Vince Markle, according to a local news site. "

This could answer a lot of questions regarding the kids' up-brining. "Protected" your whole life by your daddy being the Police Chief, allows you to get away with A LOT more than other kids while growing up.

I agree with other posts.... this is the making of a seriously messed up individual.

I didn't watch the video, but did read the article very carefully (so if it got into graphic content I'd back out of the page).

I did see this towards the end of the article: "Alex Smith is the stepson of Brookville Police Chief Vince Markle, according to a local news site. "

This could answer a lot of questions regarding the kids' up-brining. "Protected" your whole life by your daddy being the Police Chief, allows you to get away with A LOT more than other kids while growing up.

I agree with other posts.... this is the making of a seriously messed up individual.
This brings a lot of things into question. I have to wonder what kind of person Markle is. Not saying anything for sure, but it's worthy of consideration. How does a kid get to be such a piece of bubblegum with decent parenting?

This brings a lot of things into question. I have to wonder what kind of person Markle is. Not saying anything for sure, but it's worthy of consideration. How does a kid get to be such a piece of bubblegum with decent parenting?

I wasn't meaning it was decent parenting. I was meaning that everything "wrong", that this little cretin did while "growing up", was probably "taken care of" by his daddy, the Police Chief.

Kind of like when your daddy (brother, sister, et al) is a police officer in a small town. Very rarely do you ever get a speeding ticket, reckless driving ticket, etc, etc, etc...... The "bad" just gets filed "away". :oops:

I didn't (couldn't) watch that vid.
I'm sorry but it's not only the kids fault, this kind of evil is the result of parenting (or lack there of)
If I was near that town, I would make a hobby of making their lives miserable. This is really sick and disturbing behavior.
No living creature should be treated like that.

God help me if I ever Bare witness To something like that.

I wasn't meaning it was decent parenting. I was meaning that everything "wrong", that this little cretin did while "growing up", was probably "taken care of" by his daddy, the Police Chief.

Kind of like when your daddy (brother, sister, et al) is a police officer in a small town. Very rarely do you ever get a speeding ticket, reckless driving ticket, etc, etc, etc...... The "bad" just gets filed "away". :oops:
That animal cruelty law here named after that petting zoo donkey was like that. It was some authorities kid who beat the animal to death because he and a buddy thought it was tons of fun.

I don't watch these things, and it's very upsetting.

Kudos to Trump for signing the Federal law into effect. I hope these punks suffer both state and if applicable federal charges and they rot in jail for a very very long time.

Anyhow, can anybody here see how likely such bags of walking, talking, breathing trash like are to paying any attention to the rules of law?
OPS - they also 'enjoy' beating possums to death on bridge foundations.
Serial killers are known for this kind of evil when they are adolescents and then move on to humans.

They need to be locked up and experience mandatory head shrinking.

Serial killers in the making. There is no hope for them. No punishment, no treatment that will cure their extreme sociopathy. In my world, they would be taken from the place of trial and immediately hung or shot because they are an extreme danger to society.

Serial killers in the making. There is no hope for them. No punishment, no treatment that will cure their extreme sociopathy. In my world, they would be taken from the place of trial and immediately hung or shot because they are an extreme danger to society.
It's times like these that I wish there were some exceptions built into the 8th.

There are some small, uninhabited islands in the Pacific that we could drop them on...let them fend for themselves for a few years...See if they learn some respect for life (or die in the process)...win-win.

It's times like these that I wish there were some exceptions built into the 8th.

There are some small, uninhabited islands in the Pacific that we could drop them on...let them fend for themselves for a few years...See if they learn some respect for life (or die in the process)...win-win.

Lord of the Flies

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads