JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This brings a lot of things into question. I have to wonder what kind of person Markle is. Not saying anything for sure, but it's worthy of consideration. How does a kid get to be such a piece of bubblegum with decent parenting?

It happens. Some people are just born wrong

Not trying to lower myself to their level but the first thought that comes to mind is.......

"BATTER UP!" :mad::mad:

Kneecap'em both, right there on the spot.:mad::mad:

Sorry, just venting.....

Those "boys" need serious mental health evaluations.

Mental health evals won't even come close to touching what's wrong with these two...you first impulse was the right one.

It's times like these that I wish there were some exceptions built into the 8th.

There are some small, uninhabited islands in the Pacific that we could drop them on...let them fend for themselves for a few years...See if they learn some respect for life (or die in the process)...win-win.

I think that "cruel and unusual" should be a fluid concept determined by the actions of the defendant.

If yall hated this. Do NOT watch the netflix documentary "Dont FU#$ with Cats" I watched it the other night and I regret it. There are some pure evil in the world and the killer in that show is one of the worst

If yall hated this. Do NOT watch the netflix documentary "Dont FU#$ with Cats" I watched it the other night and I regret it. There are some pure evil in the world and the killer in that show is one of the worst

Hey yeah....Perfect! What did they call that? Oh yeah..... "Providing a road map" for disturbing behavior. That's it! :confused: Basically a "Recipe" for people who have brains that don't work properly allowing them to get sick ideas on how to put those "Sick" brains to work.

We know there are sick brains out there. There always have been and there always will be. NOTHING will change that! Why in the hell do these people (Netflix, news media, etc) want to put that kind of behavior up on the television and movie screens?

Maybe I should be asking what kind of people want to sit and watch such depravity? I guess the same kind of people that will slow down to stare at a badly mangled human body at a car accident scene on the freeway?

Maybe global warming isn't the worst of our worries after all?

With the movies and video games and tv shows people are watching now...............No Wonder! The days of Leave It To Beaver, and the Brady Bunch are gone now. Replaced by Chainsaw Massacre, and horrible shows like Saw? No wonder youth in the country are messed up. I did not click or watch the clip. Just the title caused me to be sick to my stomach. It is a felony in most states to do that. I hope it is in Pennsylvania. But then again they have to be tried by liberals. WOW

Hey yeah....Perfect! What did they call that? Oh yeah..... "Providing a road map" for disturbing behavior. That's it! :confused: Basically a "Recipe" for people who have brains that don't work properly allowing them to get sick ideas on how to put those "Sick" brains to work.

We know there are sick brains out there. There always have been and there always will be. NOTHING will change that! Why in the hell do these people (Netflix, news media, etc) want to put that kind of behavior up on the television and movie screens?

Maybe I should be asking what kind of people want to sit and watch such depravity? I guess the same kind of people that will slow down to stare at a badly mangled human body at a car accident scene on the freeway?

Maybe global warming isn't the worst of our worries after all?

I saw that title and description while browsing for new shows on Netfux.... Uhn uhnnnnn!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top