JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm disgusted beyond normal. I didn't see a thread yet..

Disgusting. No morals.They know right and wrong.

Felony animal abuse, serve time. Never be allowed to hunt or touch a gun again. Still seems light.

this is terrible. i bet those kids would not have stopped with a deer. obviously, they have no respect for life or themselves. they should be locked up and never be able to hunt legally again.

I did not watch, if it's as bad as it sounds those sick little bastards are going to be big trouble later in life. That they would torture an animal and think is was fun to not only do but, post on Social Media? We have some sick little perverts who are going to only get worse over time. I hope they are banned from owning a firearm and from hunting.

Can't imagine why we're where we're at. :s0005:

And they think I'm giving up my guns with prodigy such as these. :s0140:

If I may offer one suggestion, deal with these freaks before they shoot up another school and the lames try to blame it on my folk.

Last Edited:
Good ol social media.. Would love to see a little "Deliverance Justice" for these two little twats. One can only hope these two scumbags are on Police radar forever or until their miserable lives end.

The 'lil pumpkins are just pushing back to perceived tyranny.
Trump Signs Law Making Cruelty To Animals A Federal Crime

Pushing back? I doubt it. Just two sadistic little punks. When these two go off the rails, don't complain to me that there wasn't evidence.

Regarding the law, though...I haven't yet decided how I feel about it. The Fed making a blanket jurisdiction on it doesn't rub me the right way. Think about it - the Fed only has jurisdiction in limited scenarios of murder and yet will have full jurisdiction for animal cruelty? Seems a bit of a federal overreach for my tastes.

This hits home for me. I straddled my life in Penn between Punxsutawney (20 miles from Brookville) and Pittsburgh. I am terribly saddened by this F-upped act. I am quite speechless. And worse, if I recall well, this Setrick name is kinda big in that area. I learned to hunt in Penn, and the first thing i knew was to respect life and to be humane about killing them. I do not hunt/ shoot pest or trap for fur, only meat. I did not find a video to watch and I likely could not stomach it anyway.

I hope the boys get hung good for this!!!

I did not watch, if it's as bad as it sounds those sick little bastards are going to be big trouble later in life. That they would torture an animal and think is was fun to not only do but, post on Social Media? We have some sick little perverts who are going to only get worse over time. I hope they are banned from owning a firearm and from hunting.

Not sure how you can ban a person from having a gun in the USA, unless they become a felon. Even then, they can still have a BP firearm. In some states a BP gun isn't even classed as a firearm, right?

Anyhow, can anybody here see how likely such bags of walking, talking, breathing trash like are to paying any attention to the rules of law?

To abuse an animal shows a lack of respect for its life...if not all life.

As a hunter , I wish for a clean , quick death of the animal I am hunting...or a good easy to see miss of a shot....
An animal who's life I take is deserving of respect in where it lives , its life and its death.

To torture an animal to death is a cruel and vile act...to broadcast that act over the internet , shows that they are full of other issues as well.

I have no doubt that , this act would be carried over to destroy other lives , if they were not caught.
Andy

Here ya go - NOT the video, but the report -

Here is the location of the parents of these items - Devils BBQ, Brookville PA.

OPS - they also 'enjoy' beating possums to death on bridge foundations.

I'm feeling sick.

Serial killers are known for this kind of evil when they are adolescents and then move on to humans.

They need to be locked up and experience mandatory head shrinking.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top