JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good new Business - Need Investors

A friend of mine just started his own business in Afghanistan. He's making land mines that look like prayer mats. It's doing well.

He says prophets are going through the roof.

Stupid. But at the same time don't push the envelope. Not only did she miss her flight but she just might have made others miss their flights.
So what is stupid? the girl w/ the puse or the TSA agent who cannot tell a 2" decoration from a weapon?
If more people pushed the envelope then maybe it wouldn't be shrinking so fast. I believe, and act on the belief, that a Citizen should 'push the envelope' and 'poke the bull' whenever the situation calls for it. The situation calls for it whenever a Citizen's natural or constitutional rights are abridged.
I personally plan for a 1 hour delay at all tsa checkpoints to allow for this sort of stuff. If all the others delayed then missed their flights and complained about the absurdity of this, then maybe the TSA could be changed into something useful.

is that so many people with very limited education and intelligence are employed by state and federal government, such as TSA. These folks operate under a distorted sense of reality; such as the leather look alike of a symbol of a gun. These dummies are all over, and likely to vote again for the great one. Sad what happened to this gal, but we can now see how distorted the TSA perceptions are of reality.

I hate flying, dealing with the TSA is as close as I want to come to running an R-tard farm. The dim witted and utterly stupid low grade slimeballs they hire are amazing. A couple of years ago, I flew home with a tool bag of silver coins from my dad. I gladly opened it when it appeared as a solid object on the xrays. TSA losers all started squeezing their pricks and digging through the bag, they tried to "take it in da bak fo mo zamanations", I politely said, "bullbubblegum", look all you want but it does not leave my sight and nobody is filling their F-ing pockets. Cops came out of the woodwork, ready to assist them in robbing me.

It took a non-ebonics supervisor to stop them and a hundred witnesses. TSA sucks.

I work for the airlines, and these guys really annoy me sometimes. We have to go to serurity screening just like other passengers because we might be carrying a dangerous weapon. However we are in charge of the plane, and have an axe in the flight deck. Makes perfect sense right?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top