JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am guilty of of "spinning" a revolver , or doing the Missouri Border Roll or Border Shift.
With a UNLOADED revolver.
Does make you wonder "What the Hell this guy was thinking!"
If you just gotta play with your gun , check to make sure its empty , then check again.
Glad the girl is going to be okay.
Andy

My old boss told me when he was living in AZ he and his coworker went hog hunting and his buddy was a champion kick boxer got drunk and started fastdrawing his revolver and ended up blowing a hole through his foot.
It was a long drive to the hospital in the bed of a PU.
His kickboxing career was ended.

That would set the antis off just as much, but the little girl wouldn't be shot and it would be oh so satisfying!:cool:
There is no reconciliation with the antis anyway! No middle ground, because they are disturbed!

Phukin' A Right, Bubba!
Anti logic: if there were less guns, there would be less suicide.
They've adopted the attitude of the holier-than-thou politically correct: their opinion is the only one that matters and the only one that will keep us "safe."

"A Texas man was..."
Ah, there's your sign.

I think to East Coasters, you could insert any state west of the Mississippi here, except for Kali, perhaps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top