JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
trade for about anything, and as to cash 125, thanks made USA 001.jpg 004.jpg 003.jpg

ted williams sold his name to a lot of guns and other items, this bears a stamped signiture, 21" barrel and it shoots shorts longs and longrifles, hold 15 lr, around 20 shorts, made USA. good clean honest gun, cheap.

That reminds me of a Winchester model 270 .22 pump. I don't think Sears made guns. I think they had others make them and store brand them. So did Western Auto, Wards, etc. IIRC.

Winchester model 270 .22 pump? Anybody?

Is it made in Conn. or any other way marked?

That reminds me of a Winchester model 270 .22 pump. I don't think Sears made guns. I think they had others make them and store brand them. So did Western Auto, Wards, etc. IIRC.

Winchester model 270 .22 pump? Anybody?

Is it made in Conn. or any other way marked?

I just put one up for sale on here. I didnt know anyone else really knew about them. kewl!
The TW does in fact look a lot like the 270 which also shoots S,L, and LR.

I just put one up for sale on here. I didnt know anyone else really knew about them. kewl!
The TW does in fact look a lot like the 270 which also shoots S,L, and LR.

Do you think that's a Win model 270? If so there are lots of them around and they are good guns. I think they are branded Winchester, Western Auto, Sears, Wards and who knows what else? I see parts for them on gunbroker if ever needed...

Thats a Sears stamped Winchester model 190. Might be a Model 290 because of the checkering. It was the semi-auto equivalent of the Model 270. I'm not sure what the value is as compared to the Winchester marked rifles, but it's probably a bit less. All in all a dependable little semi thats good to play around with.

actually funny to think i have both this and the pump, bought at the same time, this is sears & roebuck stamped mod 3t and mod no 273 2400., the pump is a winchester 270. am i wrong to assume this is worth less? no offers yet. how would you ad them as a package deal? any offers?

I think there was actually 3 similar looking rifles from Winchester about then...a model 250 lever action, a model 270 pump action, and a model 290 semi-auto action. I've always seen the 'store brand" marked rifles go for a bit less money. I've never been real sure why that is, but it sure seems to be the case. There is a Sako based Sears bolt rifle thats the same way. :huh:

I think there was actually 3 similar looking rifles from Winchester about then...a model 250 lever action, a model 270 pump action, and a model 290 semi-auto action. I've always seen the 'store brand" marked rifles go for a bit less money. I've never been real sure why that is, but it sure seems to be the case. There is a Sako based Sears bolt rifle thats the same way. :huh:

I haven't gotten a reply yet as to whether it's made in the US, but it probably is. If it is and say's "Winchester," it's going to be worth a few more shekels than a Sears TW.

actually funny to think i have both this and the pump, bought at the same time, this is sears and another stamp mod no 2732400., the pump is a winchester 270. am i wrong to assume this is worth less? no offers yet. how would you ad them as a package deal? any offers?

You're in Wa and I'm in S Oregon so I'm out. I can't tell you what they are worth to someone else. Not big bucks, not collectible, just good shooters imho.

If this were in Oregon, I'd be quite interested

... Or are you willing to do the whole FFL transfer thing...?

i really do not care who buys it, but your responsible for ffl fees, will drop off, if the price is right, i am firm at 125, will gift it to family if lower. to answer emails i have had on it if i'd take 80- 100 bucks. vince

no issues at all, shoots great and is very accurate, i have never had any problems, not trying to get rich, just offering a great 22 at below market value for any 22 auto with a wood stock, great gun. vince

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top