JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
An excerpt from an email I just received:

Well, you're probably wondering right about now, "what is ole' Uncle Ted working on?" Well... it's gunna be huge. You've probably heard of the million-mom march... well, this is something about a billion times better- a Million Gun Owner March, on Washington D.C. It's roughly slated for the Spring of 2010.

This idea is YOUNG right now- in fact, it's so young that I'm about to give you a URL to a website that isn't even active yet.

But it will be after Friday:

<broken link removed>

One cannot fathom the kind of security that will be demanded by gun control advocates for this event.

Dear God, the Reflecting Pool will run red with blood!

How much do you want to bet that there is a LOT less trash all over the place afterwards too (unlike the "typical" lib events). :cigar:

As long as it's well-organized, civil, clean, and shows the responsible side of ownership, it could be good. Last thing we need is to give people more fodder to democratically take away our rights (that are constitutionally protected -- but that's the tyranny of democracy).

As long as it's well-organized, civil, clean, and shows the responsible side of ownership, it could be good. Last thing we need is to give people more fodder to democratically take away our rights (that are constitutionally protected -- but that's the tyranny of democracy).

Good thing we are a federal constitutional republic and not a democracy. That is why any infringement on our constitution is so egregious. Unraveling our constitution destroys the republic...

Well... we are going down the road to fascism if we lose our gun rights.

Visit infowars.com and check out the Alex Jones show.

too bad it has to wait until spring 10. A LOT can happen between now and then, that's fourteen, sixteen months. That scary new pres, and his even scarier AG, have some plans up their sleeves..... ugly ones. They know its not time "now", but how sooon will they release the rabbit from the cage so they can chase it?

perhaps getting a CWC permit would be a good idea, but those aren't very visible. What would play the TV crews a whole lot more graphically would be a million firearms owners openly carrying long guns, which (as far as I know, is legal, even loaded, but who will wager at any odds they'll ban loaded, even if just for the event? At least, from the law-abiding sorts. No telling who else will be carrying, and loaded, if we don't). Hunting rifles, large bore, kids with .22 Rugers Carbines, or Crickets, their Dads with black powder muzzleloaders, twelve bore goose guns (rather impressive with their 30-some inch barrels, eh?), a whole range of stuff... how about the M1 Garand yer pappy carried in the German War?

And here's another idea, for those who can't/won't travel all the way to DC, stage concurrent events in EVERY state capitol, all fifty of em..... several thousand people marching toward their capitol grounds, all carrying firearms, being peaceful, law abiding citizens.... nice, friendly folk...... yup, that, together with a million or two in DC all at the same time, now THAT would make a statement that would be difficult to ignore, or legislate against.

Great idea for the state capitals. Military style semi auto in full camouflage would be one h*ll of an exclamation point. But I do see the rational logic to play nice in front of the cameras.

I think they will try to impose martial law in the event we march on the capitol armed, federal or state. Have you noticed how many cops, national guard, etc have been at any DNC or RNC event?

Notice the 'free speech zones' - somehow I think that they are going to try to stop us from marching. I would go to the event unloaded- but I would bring a few mags with me just in case. You might need them if the tyrants decide to deal with 'the uppity citizens'

... how dare we protest against them, our elite rulers?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top