JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! Love it!

Its hard for the anti-gun folks to push their agenda when someone actually stands up and defends gun rights. You can tell Piers was actually afraid of Ted, cause he knew Ted would go over that desk if necessary and bubblegum slap him if necessary.

Dear Piers,
Since you think the UK is better and safer than the U.S. of A. I am offering to buy one way airline tickets for you and your measly 430,000 viewers to Heathrow! NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!
Sincerely Yours,
PorkEatingCrusader

Ted can be extreme at times but we NEED people like him to stand up in the media and speak intelligently about our gun rights.

Yes he is aggressive but God I love hearing him put people in their place ;)

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is responsible for his actions....Ronald Reagan

I hate Ted, I think he's loud, obnoxious and out of touch at times.

But compared to Piers Morgan he is incredible and just so happens to be correct here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top