JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm guessing I'm putting this in the right place? Otherwise...

Ted Nugent Ready to Battle Antigunners for the NRA
January 30, 2009 02:03 PM ET
By Paul Bedard, Washington Whispers

Barack Obama jumped over a bunch of longer-experienced presidential candidates to win the White House, so will that pattern take at the National Rifle Association? It might, considering rocker and hunter Ted Nugent's popularity among NRA members. We hear that the Nuge is being urged to get into the race, and a key NRA insider tells us: "He does have a grass-roots following." That's for sure. The singer of "Cat Scratch Fever" fame and 23 albums is being promoted on Facebook. While Nugent is an NRA board member, he doesn't have the type of top slot in the organization normally needed to springboard somebody into the presidency. Even Charlton Heston, who played Moses in Hollywood, worked his way up to the presidency.

<broken link removed>

This would be sweet! :rockon: :rockstar:

GO TED GO!!! Did y'all know he carries on stage? I watched him start to pull out a small revolver out of his front right pocket in Las Vegas...in fact it was this show....

3A.jpg

While I'm a big fan of Nugent and his stances on hunting and gun control, we don't really need a figurehead that appeals to us gunners. Someone who appeals to the anti crowd is far more useful to our cause.

...then again, someone who is not afraid to call them out (the anti's I mean) on the stupidity of their so-called "commonsense" gun laws might not be such a bad thing either. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top