JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hillary could be easily beaten just by showing how her and Bill ruled as copresidents. It's been a long time ago so they hope the voters have forgotten their roles in tearing the country apart with Waco,Ruby Ridge and the OKC bombing. Some of the same people as part of their government was part of the Obama team so look around and see what a Hillary Bill copresidency is going to look like.o_O

While I feel that Cruz has a very good message and he delivers it very well, any misstep or misspoken word or phrase however small and insignificant will be repeated like the lyrics of "The First day of Christmas". The media hates him for several reason's, he's from Bush's State, he didn't go to a self-loathing Christian Church, ...etc.
I am somewhat surprised that they haven't picked up on his strong resemblance to the actor Al Lewis...maybe they're afraid he might pick up the young female "Twilight" demographic?

Heck, a little work with the tweezers and a touch-up with "Just for Men".....
munster cruz.jpg

Hillary could be easily beaten just by showing how her and Bill ruled as copresidents. It's been a long time ago so they hope the voters have forgotten their roles in tearing the country apart with Waco,Ruby Ridge and the OKC bombing. Some of the same people as part of their government was part of the Obama team so look around and see what a Hillary Bill copresidency is going to look like.o_O
Dyed-in-the-wool dems love bill clinton to this day and believe he was among the best presidents of the 20th century. They point to the economic prosperity of the late '90s as proof.
Most are also statists that will tell you the "whack-os of Waco" and the separatist militia types in Ruby Ridge had it coming. They see nothing wrong with what bill or j. reno did, which is why they still support reno's chief deputy, e. holder.

So don't count on labeling hillary as a co-president while bill was in office as a winning strategy.
It might carry the right message for conservatives, but could easily backfire for many/most democrats.
Most still think "hillarycare" was a good idea, and that kids should be able to sue their parents.
Especially if those parents made their kids attend church.

Then whom pray tell do you suggest the Republicans put up against Billary ??

While I agree it is reasonable to assume that Hilary will be the DNC choice, I should point out it hasn't happened yet. I myself plan to vote for Elizabeth Warren in the primary and she seems to have a rather loyal cult following like Ron Paul had - maybe we can give Hilary a run for her Chinese money.

I would think that Jindal, Rubio, or, to a lesser extent, Cruz, should be the Republican choice to run against Hilary. Maybe a different lineup if it appears that Warren will take the DNC nod, then it might be better if they had a credible [non-white] female to run - but I confess that I have no real idea who that might be. Perhaps Erika Harold.

Ex Gladio Libertas

So are you going to write in Warren?
Or are you thinking she'll change her mind?

Or are you just not aware of who is running/planning to run?

Or is this a case of: "Anyone but a conservative?"

Dyed-in-the-wool dems love bill clinton to this day and believe he was among the best presidents of the 20th century. They point to the economic prosperity of the late '90s as proof.
Most are also statists that will tell you the "whack-os of Waco" and the separatist militia types in Ruby Ridge had it coming. They see nothing wrong with what bill or j. reno did, which is why they still support reno's chief deputy, e. holder.

So don't count on labeling hillary as a co-president while bill was in office as a winning strategy.
It might carry the right message for conservatives, but could easily backfire for many/most democrats.
Most still think "hillarycare" was a good idea, and that kids should be able to sue their parents.
Especially if those parents made their kids attend church.

Of course the left will vote for the Clintons again but it seems odd that they can't remember a thing about the way they ruled. The Clintons lost the house to the republicans who had not had control in over 40 years. They made people angry enough to vote out democrats. They had the whole country just as mad as the country is today, its the way the left governs.

Clintons didn't get a good economy until the repubs took over the house. Once responsible people took charge the country was actually economically sound.

The Clintons really pushed gun control and I have seen Hillary on tv saying she is going to go after guns again.

So are you going to write in Warren?
Or are you thinking she'll change her mind?

Or are you just not aware of who is running/planning to run?

Or is this a case of: "Anyone but a conservative?"

Ya, a bit presumptive on my part, but my understanding is that MoveOn.Org and that loyal cult following I mentioned are trying to draft her into running. I think shes waiting and wanting to be drafted so she can position herself as the Vox Populi. I'm pretty confident that she will announce in the next few months.

In any event, this is just me practicing Guerrilla Politics. I've been a registered independent since early adulthood, only re-registering as a Democrat a year or so back for this one specific reason - so I can vote against Hilary Clinton twice in the same election cycle and not have to be dead or living in Chicago to do it. So if Warren indeed declines to run I'll simply vote for the next contender. Hmmm... presuming there is one. Wouldn't it be interesting if she ran for and took the nomination unopposed? Wonder what that would cost her...

So no, it's not a case of 'anyone but a conservative' - although my opinion of conservatism is only slightly better then it is of liberalism. Think of it this way - in reference to the political parties, when you say Democrat or Republican what I hear is Communist or Fascist. And while I would vastly prefer to be the subject of a Fascist State as opposed to a Communist one, that does not mean I want to be.

There simply has got to be a way to turn this around.

Ex Gladio Libertas

Ya, a bit presumptive on my part, but my understanding is that MoveOn.Org and that loyal cult following I mentioned are trying to draft her into running. I think shes waiting and wanting to be drafted so she can position herself as the Vox Populi. I'm pretty confident that she will announce in the next few months.

In any event, this is just me practicing Guerrilla Politics. I've been a registered independent since early adulthood, only re-registering as a Democrat a year or so back for this one specific reason - so I can vote against Hilary Clinton twice in the same election cycle and not have to be dead or living in Chicago to do it. So if Warren indeed declines to run I'll simply vote for the next contender. Hmmm... presuming there is one. Wouldn't it be interesting if she ran for and took the nomination unopposed? Wonder what that would cost her...

So no, it's not a case of 'anyone but a conservative' - although my opinion of conservatism is only slightly better then it is of liberalism. Think of it this way - in reference to the political parties, when you say Democrat or Republican what I hear is Communist or Fascist. And while I would vastly prefer to be the subject of a Fascist State as opposed to a Communist one, that does not mean I want to be.

There simply has got to be a way to turn this around.

Ex Gladio Libertas

Odds are if people come to there senses and turn away from Hillary they will lose them again and run Deblasio. Dems don't have many choices, most are too old or have been held back by the dems in power so no name recognition. There is nothing fresh about the party just the SOS.

Odds are if people come to there senses and turn away from Hillary they will lose them again and run Deblasio. Dems don't have many choices, most are too old or have been held back by the dems in power so no name recognition. There is nothing fresh about the party just the SOS.

DeBlasio? Really? I mean, OK, I think I understand your reasoning, but you are thinking like a rational person - not a liberal. While interracial marriage is tres chic enough to substitute as an actual qualification in the eyes of the empty headed democratic electorate, I think that someone like Ricardo Lara might be better received.

Mr Lara specifically is young, with a sharp yet low key appearance, and has a good stage presence. Far more importantly, he is a Hispanic of Mexican origin, an anchor baby, and a homosexual. A trifecta of liberal 'qualifications' that nullifies Cruz, marginalizes Rubio, and tosses Jindal and Paul right into the ditch.

Ex Gladio Libertas

6 years:eek: oh my god...:D:D

As I understand it, Taku helped God design the mountains along the Pacific Coast... Not that he is ~Really Old~ !!!! :rolleyes:

He also help George Washington cross the Delaware River, managing the Purchase for the BOATS.... :p

philip, feeling fine today.... :oops: And Taku is really Strong and in Good Health, for someone who served in WW I ... OK, I'll quit now....

As I understand it, Taku helped God design the mountains along the Pacific Coast... Not that he is ~Really Old~ !!!! :rolleyes:

He also help George Washington cross the Delaware River, managing the Purchase for the BOATS.... :p

philip, feeling fine today.... :oops: And Taku is really Strong and in Good Health, for someone who served in WW I ... OK, I'll quit now....

It was great at all those times he was doing those special things he had you there as his older fatherly adviser. All those senior years you have on him worked out well for his training.:D Errr how did you and Moses get along?:D:D:p

Regardless of which political party you belong to--I'd like to think everyone on this forum is scratching their heads and thinking "this is it?" Clinton vs Cruz is like trying fish a turd out of an outhouse.

Regardless of which political party you belong to--I'd like to think everyone on this forum is scratching their heads and thinking "this is it?" Clinton vs Cruz is like trying fish a turd out of an outhouse.

I have seen the Clintons in action and I can tell you for a fact there is a difference. 8 years in office for them and the scandals never quit. Anti gun to the point of a near civil war and people getting murdered all over the country because of the way the country was run. I don't know how Cruz will govern but only a fool would want the Clintons back in office in my opinion.

2506, now there is no reason to treat Cruz that way...

He is a Family man, and when his children were High school age, they had already MEMORIZED the United States Constitution, nothing to speak bad about there...

And about his private & govermental works, there is Not one Item in fault land...

How many Other canidates for POTUS, have argued his position in front of the Supreme Court... Not to mention being on the Winning side of the trial????

I think some people just can not see ~good~ when its in front of them.

Who would you want, to run for POTUS????

philipism for the day, talk nice about People, until you have verifiable evidence that they dis wrong... :cool:

It was great at all those times he was doing those special things he had you there as his older fatherly adviser. All those senior years you have on him worked out well for his training.:D Errr how did you and Moses get along?:D:D:p

Just Jim, I got along wonderful with Moses, when he had a murmur in his Ear, I explained it was a phone call to him, from God Almighty.

He asked me "what is a Phone"????

On other topics, I got my drivers license renewed today. When the photo came back, it was a Picture of a pile of Dirt... Am I really that old, I asked the Clerk... She replied, I can not answer that, Sire, we are supposed to talk nice to our customers!!!!

philip :s0101: :s0004: :s0133:

Time to face the music folks. We out here in the outback don't have any influence in the whole process. All we can do is vote and quite frankly by the time we get our votes counted here in Oregon the erection is a done deal. All we can do is vote against the hildabeast and hope for the best. Hang onto your arse and keep the powder dry.

Time to face the music folks. We out here in the outback don't have any influence in the whole process. All we can do is vote and quite frankly by the time we get our votes counted here in Oregon the erection is a done deal. All we can do is vote against the hildabeast and hope for the best. Hang onto your arse and keep the powder dry.

True, we ain't exactly a swing State. I don't waste a lot of time trying to sway opinion on the Presidential Election and neither do the Presidential Candidates themselves. Our time would be better spent locally on stopping anti-gun legislation, (SB 941, SB 945) or on the promising recall efforts in my opinion!

If we gain traction on these things, perhaps I'll re-think trying to convince Oregonians who should be President.
And so might the Candidates who run against Hillary, or Elisabeth Warren or Kerry or lol Biden or.......

These recalls could be the start of something big here in Oregon. We ALL need to get involved.

The only real job the hildabeast ever had she subbed out to Monica.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top