JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hahahahaaa..... Please Ms. Trayvon Martin's mother.... Stand up, take that STUPID "Trayvon" button off your lapel, and just admit that your son was a jack-hole-jerk who wasn't as bad-azz as he fancied himself to be.

Admit that you were a detached parent and failed to raise your child to be a decent human being, and that you are in denial that YOU SUCKED at being a parent, and are only amplifying your delusions about yourself and your deceased child... After you do all of that, then please shut up.

He did a great job, without even pointing out the statistics that SYG has disproportionately HELPED blacks. I don't remember where it was, but I saw the numbers, and a significant number of the SYG claims come from black, very dispropotionate to their percentage of the population. SYG laws are keeping good, honest, innocent black people out of jail after being forced to defend themselves. You don't hear Jackson and Sharpton talking about that, do you.

Come on, man - that was comedy gold, I tell ya! :s0114: I label you as having an irony deficiency. :s0112:

If you would spend your time with solutions instead of attacking the people you either don't understand or fear your credibility would surpase the low info voter level. There are several threads that is shocking on your understanding of what is happening in the world And you sir make my point what you mock. FYI your not that funny so NO comedy gold exists from your side.

If you would spend your time with solutions instead of attacking the people you either don't understand or fear your credibility would surpase the low info voter level. There are several threads that is shocking on your understanding of what is happening in the world And you sir make my point what you mock. FYI your not that funny so NO comedy gold exists from your side.

I swear, you are so dour you'd ruin a hula hoop party. :s0114:

If he keeps standing against the Elite GOP along with Mike Lee we will know before a single vote is cast. Cruz and Lee are getting major attacks from GOP leadership Hatch just came out attacking him and Lee blaming them for Ken C loosing the Gov race in Virginina.

Yeah, it was Cruz's fault and not the GOP establishment for dropping out funding and support for the R candidate. Elitist neo-con types like Gingrich, Hatch and others are poison to the restoration of liberty

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top