JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had one of their Model 12's for my M1991A1, and it went with the gun when I sold it.

I have another Model 12 for my CZ 75 P-01.

Last weekend my wife didn't know I was wearing it until we got home... I don't know if that means she just didn't pay attention to me or... :)

Their holsters are very good. Not a Milt Sparks, but still very good for a reasonable price. I wear one of their belts and am very happy with it. I need to take my son there and get him a belt.
Nice folks and it is also nice to visit the showroom and try out the holsters for yourself.

I've been using his stuff for twenty plus years, mostly gun belts only a couple of holsters. Service has been super and the belts are going strong and are used daily. I blew the measurements on a couple and he corrected for free. Had a couple of custom spacing requests, no problems. I'm glad to see he is still going strong.

My everyday carry holster and belt is a custom setup from Ted Blocker. I've had it around a year & a half now, worn it just about every day since I got it, and absolutely love it. It's only just beginning to show some signs of wear, and I am not easy on my equipment.

pax

Just picked up their IWB with thumb break for my M&P .40.

<broken link removed>

Their usual wait is 4-6 weeks, I walked in the door right at the start of a production cycle for their IWB's, Got it in just over two. (don't expect to have my luck, I won't be buying lottery tickets for a while)

Comfortable position, Single tab with a set screw for cant, and very solid (the kind of button on the belt snap that only opens when angled correctly)

Nice solid leather, no flaws, covers all skin-exposed metal on my M&P.

I do however reek of leather now. My wife will appreciate that when she gets home.

I like keeping my money local, Next will be a shoulder rig for my Schofield Replica and a Super Blackhawk. (once I squirrel enough gun money away without the wife raiding my Hoard)

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.