Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!
Reactions
I had one of their Model 12's for my M1991A1, and it went with the gun when I sold it.

I have another Model 12 for my CZ 75 P-01.

Last weekend my wife didn't know I was wearing it until we got home... I don't know if that means she just didn't pay attention to me or... :)

Hawaiian

Reactions
Their holsters are very good. Not a Milt Sparks, but still very good for a reasonable price. I wear one of their belts and am very happy with it. I need to take my son there and get him a belt.
Nice folks and it is also nice to visit the showroom and try out the holsters for yourself.

Reactions
I've been using his stuff for twenty plus years, mostly gun belts only a couple of holsters. Service has been super and the belts are going strong and are used daily. I blew the measurements on a couple and he corrected for free. Had a couple of custom spacing requests, no problems. I'm glad to see he is still going strong.

Reactions
My everyday carry holster and belt is a custom setup from Ted Blocker. I've had it around a year & a half now, worn it just about every day since I got it, and absolutely love it. It's only just beginning to show some signs of wear, and I am not easy on my equipment.

pax

Reactions
Just picked up their IWB with thumb break for my M&P .40.

<broken link removed>

Their usual wait is 4-6 weeks, I walked in the door right at the start of a production cycle for their IWB's, Got it in just over two. (don't expect to have my luck, I won't be buying lottery tickets for a while)

Comfortable position, Single tab with a set screw for cant, and very solid (the kind of button on the belt snap that only opens when angled correctly)

Nice solid leather, no flaws, covers all skin-exposed metal on my M&P.

I do however reek of leather now. My wife will appreciate that when she gets home.

I like keeping my money local, Next will be a shoulder rig for my Schofield Replica and a Super Blackhawk. (once I squirrel enough gun money away without the wife raiding my Hoard)

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect