JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sorry to offend anyone selling one right now, but these are generally just junk. Very, very few of them can fire five rounds in a row without jamming. Their unreliability is legend. The one I had jammed with every magazine I tried and every brand and type of ammunition I tried.

Examining one, it seems like a brilliantly simple design, and well enough made for what it is. However you will notice three things that make the thing unworkable: the feed ramp is miniscule and neither it or the chamber is polished; the extractor is small and narrow; there is NO ejector! That gun relies on luck to eject empty shells, which is why there are constant stovepipe jams. I even radically enlarged the ejection port, to no avail. Without an ejector a gun cannot succeed.

I finally got rid of mine at one of those gun buy-backs. I would not buy one without shooting it a bunch successfully with your desired load. There MIGHT be functional ones out there, somewhere.......................elsullo

I had one, it worked fine with CCI Mini Mag ammo and a Tactical Innovations 10/22 mag. The Tac mags had an extrator in them (I think), but they are pretty pricey. They are alot of fun with a GAT trigger. Take down takes about 1 second.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top