JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I figured this was the best place to put this. So I'm currently buying an Intratec Tec-9. I wanted to know if there would be anything to stop it and its 32 round magazine from being shipped to an FFL in WA state. Any help would be great, thanks.

I figured this was the best place to put this. So I'm currently buying an Intratec Tec-9. I wanted to know if there would be anything to stop it and its 32 round magazine from being shipped to an FFL in WA state. Any help would be great, thanks.
Nope. As with several other snowflake states they are trying to stop stuff like this. Have not yet. We can still buy Glock happy sticks so yours will be fine so far.

At the moment you are good to go.
As noted above there are some Bills that are attempting to prohibit , restrict , have you license and have all manner of feel good sound bites , but do nothing to stop crime.

They do however , cause severe pain and annoyance to otherwise law abiding citizens.

Best advice get it while you can....
Andy

At the moment you are good to go.
As noted above there are some Bills that are attempting to prohibit , restrict , have you license and have all manner of feel good sound bites , but do nothing to stop crime.

They do however , cause severe pain and annoyance to otherwise law abiding citizens.

Best advice get it while you can....
Andy
I have been telling some I work with this. If you want mags or a certain gun get them now. After the election price dropped. This state does not seem to ever give up though. To the OP if you are going to by the Tec9 I would also lay in a few mags now too.

I would say don't buy a tec-9 (had many so speak from experience:D) otherwise yeah listen to these guys and hurry and grab mags now. You gonna want them anyways as my tecs were finicky with mags and of course with ammo. I had to buy a few mags to find the ones it liked.

better to ask for forgiveness than permission. :D

Just kidding as others have posted you are good to go. I would buy everything I could right now just in case these stupid bubblegumming laws are passed.

I have shot them before. I know they aren't the best, but there is something about them that I absolutely love. Thanks for the lookout though, Alexx!

I was gonna say you can rent one of mine. I still have more Intratecs then I need. :p image.jpg

Funny thing is those 2 in the pic came from owning many of both model and literally having to peice together from them all 2 that work and function halfway decent. Ejector extractor problems galore as well as mag fit and such was so different from each gun you would swear they were made by monkeys but even more crudely....still super fun when you can get them to actually run thru an entire mag :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top