JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All:

For several reasons, I am building an AR for full ambi controls. I have everything else covered except the bolt release.

I have decided to NOT install any BAD lever or similar because I am not comfortable with anything being inside the trigger guard except the trigger and my finger.

The PDQ looks like a good design except that it requires milling out a slot on the right side of the receiver to accommodate the PDQ ambi bolt release. And the idea of milling out the receiver on my LMT makes me really uncomfortable. But the design of the PDQ looks to be very good and very effective.

Does anyone have any FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE of the PDQ ambi bolt release? Please respond if you do. If you do NOT have first hand knowledge, then please do not respond. I want to have information to make a decision and I do not want to get into flame and opinion wars that are not based on direct experience.

Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads