Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Teaching them you g to give up their guns

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by clearconscience, Jun 9, 2013.

1. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I thought you might be interested in this article: California school holds toy gun exchange.

2. clearconscience

3. PinoyBoy

PinoyBoy Snohomish County, WA Member

I like how they added the last line. Usually the media will add some unrelated matter to the story regarding a shooting from the other side of the country.

4. clearconscience

Yeah i had a friend of my wife's that works in dicks sporting goods corp office in Har or something and I posted something on FB about how stupid they were to pull ar15s while still selling all manner of "assault" rifle toy guns.

She deleting me as a friend after that.

��

5. bill97024

bill97024 Oregon Member

The parents should all send their kids to school with one of these to turn in...lol.

papergun.jpg

Or maybe one of these...

PopTartGun_Edit-630x404.jpg

California is truly lost, and things like this being promoted in the schools just makes me want to puke.
    Hopefully there are some pro-2A parents who have kids attending that school who will speak out against this garbage.

papergun.jpg

PopTartGun_Edit-630x404.jpg

6. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

Have they banned the letter "L" yet? Not only can it be manipulated to kinda, sorta look like a pop tart gun, but it was used in names like CharLton Heston and RonaLd Reagan. It may be the most subversive letter in the alphabet to the grabbers.

MTpockets and (deleted member) like this.
  7. lucifermonkey

lucifermonkey Portland, OR Well-Known Member

But the "F" with the mag already loaded is much more dangerous than the "L". :rolleyes:

MTpockets, oknow, 3MTA3 and 3 others like this.
  8. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

That goes without saying. I think Ginny Burdick has already introduced legislation to ban "F" (except for authorities) as a high capacity "L". In addition "F' is considered a Class-3 assault letter - Effin', Friggen', etc., not to mention F Bombs.

"L" will likely be allowed for a while as long as common sense restrictions are put in place. Next schoo_ year the _ibera_s are _ikl_ dec_aring pub_ic schoo_s an "_" free zone.

9. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Come on Cali people!! Stand up and don't take this indoctrinated bull crap!!!! Convincing little boys to hand over their toy guns is not going to fix anything. I grew up with toy and real guns and have never commented a crime with a firearm. This is pure indoctrination bull Cali!!!!!!!

Parents please don't let them do this to your kids. Guns are not bad, the criminals are bad.

10. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

"Strobridge’s principal, Charles Hill, said the Castro Valley school held the exchange because he thinks playing with toy guns increases the chance of children using real ones when they grow up."

Good!!!!!!!! It is their God given Constitutional right!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope many of the kids grow up to become great hunters, gather much food and bag many prized trophy's to hang on their walls!!!!!

And learn to defend themselves, their families and friends with their firearms if needed.

bill97024 and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Livnlg

Livnlg Gresham New Member

someone needs to teach the cali politicans how to keep the minority children with parents associated by proxy with gangs living in poverish conditions from playing with plastic guns without offending other kids or other parents sense of ideological values in relation to race, sex, age, beliefs and or stupidity. Then, GOD willing, there might be a glimmer of hope for the rest of us........