JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not only an idea worth talking about, it's just plain common sense.

I know it's hard to accept, but some of us have taught things like Hunter Ed in the Public Schools many moons ago. As in 30+ years ago. And some of us can remember things like carrying a .22 Target Rifle through the halls of a major High School in Tacoma. No body got shot and the Rifle Team placed up in the Top 10% in the State.

This is a great idea, I am 100% for it. It will also go a long ways towards snuffing out the firearms bogey man they keep scaring the kids with.

We need to jump on these stories and post a response whenever possible. A lot of the readership is fence sitting and we need to present our side of the story.

Its long overdue. Start out in their early years and take the kids to a range that are interested and with their parents permission. It would help with the curiosity as well as safe handling. I hope happens .

An elective class...
Teaching :
Firearms Safety...
Basic Firearms ID
How a Firearm operates...
Basic Ballistics...
And no political content or commentary....
That would be nice...And perhaps go a long way as both a safety and all around guns ain't that bad , evil and dangerous measure.
Andy

On the other side in this conversation I do believe that it is past time for this and do not know how this generation of kids will fare since the "guns are ugly and bad" scenario that politicians and the media has beed portrayed with all the social media bullying that is taking it's toll on youngsters in a modern society.
We know that back in the day there were no "mass shootings" when there was no real gun contro agendal in America.
I'm not sure this will detour those Hell bent on revenge against mean spirited teens and heal wounds already made by school shooters...:oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top