JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
she's shooting better than me so what ever you're doing is working. Maybe stay off the 10mm till she gets more experience because it seemed to kick quite a bit for her. The recoil might lead her to form bad habits. Also www.corneredcat.com is a good website written by women for women. lots of good info on there about stances and other techniques, although it is more focused on concealed carry.

Good on ya. Mine are to young to worry much about shot placement. All my kids have shot but I mostly focus on safety. My 6 and 7 1/2 year old are getting there but mostly they just like to shoot and as long as they hit the hillside everybody is pretty happy. My oldest step son (15yr old) ain't bad with the ruger 10/22 and the 12 gauge. He's a bit recoil shy and prefers the 10/22. He claims the 12 gauge beats the crap out of him LOL because it does. :D He's not much for handguns but does like his BB handgun. Again i think he's very recoil sensitive. Definitely take it slow with the 10mm, she could develop one **** of a flinch and that will surely make things less fun when she finds her self shooting low left all the time.

Her grip looks really good....have her concentrate on the trigger pull, even to the point of her saying to herself..."Keep Pressing" over and over as she presses the trigger.

Have her go slow with the trigger...the sights will stay on target, she's doing fine.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top