JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read a story the other day about a study of how 4 out of 10 millennials don't know that the Holocaust happened. And of them something like 40% think less than2 million people died. No wonder no one cares about the 2A

I can tell you one thing....on a trip to DC and a visit to the Holcaust Museum, you walk through a huge steel vault door, into a dark room, with a spotlight shining on a pile of leather shoes all the way to the ceiling. When that vault door closed behind me, an eerily feeling set in. I will never forget.

Last Edited:
I read a story the other day about a study of how 4 out of 10 millennials don't know that the Holocaust happened. And of them something like 40% think less than2 million people died. No wonder no one cares about the 2A

I can tell you one thing....on a trip to DC and a visit to the Holcaust Museum, you walk through a huge steel vault door, into a dark room, with a spotlight shining on a pile of leather shoes all the way to the ceiling. When that vault door closed behind me, an eerily feeling set in. I will never forget.

You should tour the Dachau concentration camp...... o_O:(

Wow, so no more liberty in this country huh?

If memory serves, the school screwed over American Outdoors plan to have a shooting range in Dallas, OR about 6 years ago. They came out to City Council full of piss and vinegar. Totally idiotic, considering most of the parents are outdoorsmen.

I don't ever remember it being this bad..

I've been to Dachau, Buchenwald, Stuthoff, and Auschwitz-Birkenau. No doubt in my mind that it happened and that we were in a fight then for the soul of the world.

Now we're walking into a fight for the soul of the country and we who stand for individual liberties are, most certainly on the right side of history.

I concur. That way our kids can graduate with their Diploma sponsored by TACO BELL EXTREME CHALUPA after attending Mountain Dew High.

At least when they graduated they would have a job skill outside of holding a sign provided by Soros and repeating a memorized script to CNN.

My college education was through a private school that was originally created by a corporation because they couldn't find enough qualified graduates to fill their openings. That void was mostly due to the incompetency of public schools.

I earned a four year engineering degree in three years (btw the average engineering degree takes 5 1/2 years for most students in public schools) that included not only as many credit hours of the theoretical courses an "equivalent" public college would have provided but enough practical lab time that I could hit the floor running when I graduated.

I did, however, miss out on all the social justice and other "how white males ruined the world for everybody else" courses.

Last Edited:
I've been to Dachau, Buchenwald, Stuthoff, and Auschwitz-Birkenau. No doubt in my mind that it happened and that we were in a fight then for the soul of the world.

Now we're walking into a fight for the soul of the country and we who stand for individual liberties are, most certainly on the right side of history.

I've only been to Mauthausen...kreepy what humans will do to other humans, on an industrial scale no less. Rite outside of stereo typical quant Austrian villages...

At least when they graduated they would have a job skill outside of holding a sign provided by Soros and repeating a memorized script to CNN.

My college education was through a private school that was originally created by a corporation because they couldn't find enough qualified graduates to fill their openings. That void was mostly due to the incompetency of public schools.

I earned a four year engineering degree in three years (btw the average engineering degree takes 5 1/2 years for most students in public schools) that included not only as many credit hours of the theoretical courses an "equivalent" public college would have provided but enough practical lab time that I could hit the floor running when I graduated.

I did, however, miss out on all the social justice and other "how white males ruined the world for everybody else" courses.

Not all public schools are so terrible, but it does take someone that is experienced with operating in the system to really benefit.

I went to a public California state University for an engineering degree and pulled the same feat completing my degree in 3 years. This was after serving in the military so I knew how to stay up the bubblegum of admins until stuff was handled. I also knew how to dissent without telling the instructor to kiss my bubblegum, and knew I had to play the game at times to get my piece of paper.

If you drop a kid unprepared into that same situation, with no experience, you're gonna end up with a brain washing 95% of the time.

It's like the dark side of the force. A quick and easy way to power, but fraught with danger ready to steal your soul.

Anyways, education doesn't need to be privatized. Look at for profit jails. No bueno. What we do need is to allow termination of public educators to be very easy. No more lazy AF professors doing nothing except sucking up a paycheck. That would even up the ranks.

Just found out recently that my niece is pulling her 2 boys out of public school to begin homeschooling them. My wife will be helping them with the transition since we've been homeschooling our daughter from the beginning. Her husband, BTW is a public school teacher - he was initially reluctant to pull them, but when the gender pronoun meeting happened, that was enough to push him over.

I hope more and more people start to take the path of homeschooling and tell government to pound sand. These have become nothing more than government indoctrination centers and the teacher's union? Big time leftist bullies, the lot of them. We have some good friends that are public school teachers, and they are some of the good ones, but in the end, they still suckle at the government teat and will find a way to defend these new policies, because it protects their jobs. Sad.

For the second year in a row, Oregon had the nation's third-lowest graduation rate. With only 74.8 percent of graduating high school seniors earning diplomas in 2016, the U.S. Department of Education ranked Oregon 48 out of 50 states, recently released federal data show. Dec 13, 2017

Seem like the Oregon school boards should point it's focus elsewhere. Basically they don't seem to be doing anything right at the moment. Places like Kentucky, Alabama, Texas, Tennessee have much, much better rates. Hmm, seem like places that sorta like to stay out of people's business and lives, just as the left say they want, tend to do better. You know, like science man. Facts and figures.

I have educators in my family. There are many that work hard and aren't political. The ones that have political agendas seem to be the ones that work from one school bell to the next and then are done. The lie that it's about the children when it's more about Hawaiian vacation pictures on FB.

Yeah the other day I debated with a leftie at work that literally told me the government should set morals and use schools to indoctrinate children. I was floored.

Also the gender pronoun thing is getting out of hand. A lot of University classes today start with self introductions of students and now include which gender pronoun they wish to use.

This is coming to a work place near you.

Tried finding an email contact for the CEO or president of Wells Fargo to urge him not to give into these extortion attempts. Does anyone have knowledge of what his email address is??

I find it incomprehensible that a coalition of people, who owe the same financial institution large sums of money, feel as though they have the right to dictate policy to their common lender.

CNN's report had a bit of a slant to it, adding more information regarding other institutions and retails as if to support those actions as being reasonable given the recent events.

Not fake news, obviously, but pretty darned tilted to the left.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top