JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got this. You might need to download some software to use it as a webcam.

If you can't get a real webcam let me know. This thing is never used and if it can help, it's yours.

View attachment 679396
I should have responded, sorry. This is a very kind offer. For the moment I'm going to try to get an actual webcam. Ice hot a couple of cameras, myself, that I may try first if needed. I'll be in touch if I need to take you up on this. Thanks!

There's an app that lets you use an android phone (don't know about apple) as a webcam for your computer. DroidcamX. Free and easy to use. It basically uses your cellphone's camera as if it's a webcam connected to your computer. So if your computer doesn't have a camera, you could use Skype, google hangout, or whatever your school requires on your computer, and your computer would use your cellphone's camera as a webcam.

@Nocaster has the same idea as me. Try these sites for some possibilities depending on the type of phone you have..

I have contacted @40isforme. Isn't that offer awesome?

I can't use my phone because that leaves mounting issues. I would need to go find and buy a mount for a table top or tripod. Though that is possible to find, it is suboptimal. I'd also like to be able to check my phone during a filming session. Thanks for that idea, but I'll stay with the webcam or gopro idea right now.

Might be able to get one ordered here!
By the way, it takes more clicks to discover this on newegg, but most are out of stock and the ones that say in stock are shipped directly from China. No thanks...

Thank you for the idea, but newegg is a dead end, too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top