JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People who can't keep their booger finger off the bang switch shouldn't be carrying:eek:

There's that....But the guy was making sure it was empty, buy pulling the trigger. Guessing it was a semi auto, he should have rack-rack-racked the slide first though. He did point it in a safe direction, wait.. Was it a single level school? Hope so. Sucks to be him.

There's that....But the guy was making sure it was empty, buy pulling the trigger. Guessing it was a semi auto, he should have rack-rack-racked the slide first though. He did point it in a safe direction, wait.. Was it a single level school? Hope so. Sucks to be him.

I used to live with a guy who did the same thing, unfortunately he was pointing his gun towards his left hand when he 'checked' it's empty condition--He doesn't write left- handed any longer:eek::eek:

"A 17-year-old student was injured by a bullet fragment or by debris that fell off the ceiling, Pridgen said.

The student's injuries appeared superficial and were not life threatening, police said."

"I think a lot of questions on parents' minds are, why a teacher would be pointing a loaded firearm at the ceiling in front of students,"

It's unclear why the teacher was displaying the firearm."

"The shooting comes a day before students and teachers across the country participate on
walk out to honor the 17 people killed at Stoneman Douglas and call for stricter gun control laws."

The student's father Fermin Gonzales said he understands that it was an accident but said that "somebody could have died."

"It's just so crazy, I can't believe it," he said.

Gonzales said Tuesday's incident changed his views about
President Donald Trump's recent proposal to arm teachers.

"I was kinda leaning toward having armed people in school in case something happened. After today, I get why people say there should be no guns in schools," Gonzales said."

It's clear to me why. Too damned convenient for the disarm America crowd. I smell a rat!

Yeah I feel like he was trying to make a point.... didn't want guns in schools so the teacher made gave the news something else to gripe about. What an idiot...

It's a perfect example of how gun laws don't work! I'm assuming it was illegal for the teacher to possess the handgun on school property. Did the law stop him from bringing a gun to school? Of course not! Does this example then prove that laws prohibiting guns at school are ineffective? Heck yes!

P

Uh, the inital posting does qualify the qualifications of the 'teacher'

A teacher who also serves as a reserve police officer accidentally fired a gun inside a Seaside High School classroom Tuesday, police said, and three students were injured.

Dennis Alexander was teaching a course about gun safety for his Administration of Justice class when his gun went off at 1:20 p.m.

Hopefully he will be charged with negligence discharge as it sure doesn't fall under my definition of 'accidential'.

Let's see now, NRA training policy says, humm now how does that go, oh ya, NO Ammunition in the classroom!

For those that didn't get it, the headline is on every major news outlet on the net. For those that only check out the headlines can easily draw the conclusion that leads to ignorant laws being implemented. More do nothing laws that don't make classrooms any safer. Just take away more gun rights. You know. The kind that have teenagers marching today pleading for their rights be given away.

y8hhbOj.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads